LinuxGold's Daughter

I am so sorry to hear that! :( I will pray for your family and to get through this. Remember that she's in heaven now watching over you guys. :)

I am very sorry for your loss, hope everything goes back to normal within few weeks.. Take your time to mourn, and grief.

Oh no! I am deeply saddened and sorry about Nicolette. My condolences to you guys and your family.

:cry:

Scott and Debbie...

Oh gosh.. I was .. speechless.. its hard thing to do losing the high hope or expected baby to come world.. Our deepest condolences go for your family..
we are praying for you both strength to be build.. Remember.. Up above already taken care of your darlin baby... **Huggs**

I wish I could find the right words to say, but I can’t. I want to say that I’m sorry, but I know that would be meaningless. I want to say that you will eventually get over this, but again—that would be meaningless. I want to say that I understand your sorrow, but I’ve never lost a child and I don’t understand, and it would be meaningless for me to say that I do. All I can say is that I am sad because you are sad, and that I hope that your healing process is a short one.

Scott & Debbie,

I'm deeply sorry for your loss of your precious daughter, Nicolette. May the prayers give your family strength and love.

With sympathy and love,

Mayflower :hug:

Meg said:
Yes I know how you feel :( :hug: Lost a daughter as well while six months pregnant :(

I am still in shock over this, Linux...I had you all in my prayers last night.
i have experinced through with my sister who lost her daughter during with almost 6 months . it s been so hard to deal with it cuz of my sister and i are very very closes.

I am so sorry about your loss. My deeply condolences to you and your wife. You guys are in my prayers.

May god bless both and your little girl. :(

I am at loss with words here cuz I do not know u and your wife. I wish no one deal with this alike that but it sucks. I never met my brother whom was born dead and I never get to ask my parents how they deal with it. I was shock and sad for you. I rememebr my own happiness with my children being born and can't image anyone to prepare for the new life then they gone forever. It is terrible experince. I am sorry for the loss of your daughter. May God comfort you during the difficult time.

You have my sympathy. May God rest with Nicolette.

I am very sorry for your loss. I will pray for you and your family. God bless you. :hug:

OH NO!!! im really sad to hear that :( *hugs ya* I hope things will look up for u both soon... damn im speechless... well if u guys need anything especially a person to vent to.. PLease feel free to contact me alright? im here and im sure many others will be too as well.

LinuxGold said:
To let you all know that our daughter, Nicolette Paige Hamm, was born dead on March 16, 2005 at 4:17am. I will not be on line for a long while to recover from our loss.

Should you desire to contact me directly, my email address is:

ScottHamm@comcast.net

Just wanted to let you know that my sympathy goes to you and ur wife and know that know exactly how you feel about ur loss. I lost my first stillborn daughter 19 years ago and still thinking of my baby Jamie. My heart goes to you both. It is okay to feel sad but take time to get heal and ur daughter knows that u love her so much and shall not forget her....

Coastalgirl

Sabrina said:
Oh no... I am so sorry what you went through pain and greif.

:hug:
thanks much!!!! i still think of her in my heart.. i wont forget abt her.. if she still alive, she is 4 and half yrs old.. *sniffing*... thanks again.. :hug:

Meg said:
Yes I know how you feel :( :hug: Lost a daughter as well while six months pregnant :(

I am still in shock over this, Linux...I had you all in my prayers last night.
yea thanks girl! :hug: it hard on me.. still think of her in my heart!

Back