LinuxGold's Daughter

IM SO Sorry to hear abt this U have my whole familys condolence we will drop a lei in your honor tonight as i have to go back to hilo tonight so we will drop it off at our favorite resting place for our friends and families...

God bless you all and you are in our prayers :hugs: :(

Scott and wife..

Im very sorry with your loss of daughter...

*speechless* how far long pregnant was she ? dang Im still shock..

again your family has my sympthany...

Wendy

I'm deeply sorry about the passing of ur daughter, and I hope everything is all right with you, linuxgold and ur family.

Oh I'm very very sorry to hear about your daughter's passing. If you need someone to talk to. Feel free call us up. We all here for you.

LinuxGold, I'm very sorry about this tragedy.
You and your family are in my prayers and thoughts.

My deepest condolences to your rest family...

sympathy-2.jpg

from The Watts family

To Nicolette Paige's Mother and Father, you have my deepest sympathy for your loss.

So sad...............

Someone paged me while I was busy at my work. I came home and check on this thread. Oh dear... my arms are goosebumps !! My deepest condolences to your wife and your family. :grouphug:

My deepest condolences...

L,

Since I don't know you personally and I want to say that my deepest condolences goes to you and your family for your loss....

You guys are in my thoughts and prayer ~

:hug:

Oh dear! I'm ever so sorry to hear about the loss of your precious daughter Nicolette. :(

You guys will be in my prayer tonight. May Nicolette be happy wherever she is. :grouphug:

i have read this yesterday but i didnt answer here cuz of i cried hard.. sigh.. i lost my baby and her name is Kamila... sigh.. she is in heaven with god.. i am sure that ur daughter's baby is in heaven with god and safety! i pray for u and ur daughter.. i am very sowwy to hear that... it broke my heart to see that..:hug:

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

*speechless*

LG, I cant blame you for feeling this devastated. It was NOT anybody's fault, and I wish all the best healing to you and your wife.

I'm very shock and speechless to learn this very very very very very sad news.

You and your wife are my thought and prayer. :hug:

I feel want :hug: you in real life.

Again:
I'm very very very sorry about the loss of your daughter. I know it's really hurt.

TweetyBird said:
i have read this yesterday but i didnt answer here cuz of i cried hard.. sigh.. i lost my baby and her name is Kamila... sigh.. she is in heaven with god.. i am sure that ur daughter's baby is in heaven with god and safety! i pray for u and ur daughter.. i am very sowwy to hear that... it broke my heart to see that..:hug:

Oh no... I am so sorry what you went through pain and greif.

:hug:

TweetyBird said:

Yes I know how you feel :( :hug: Lost a daughter as well while six months pregnant :(

I am still in shock over this, Linux...I had you all in my prayers last night.

Back