LinuxGold's Daughter

LinuxGold

Reaction score
To let you all know that our daughter, Nicolette Paige Hamm, was born dead on March 16, 2005 at 4:17am. I will not be on line for a long while to recover from our loss.

Should you desire to contact me directly, my email address is:

ScottHamm@comcast.net

LinuxGold said:
To let you all know that our daughter, Nicolette Paige Hamm, was born dead on March 16, 2005 at 4:17am. I will not be on line for a long while to recover from our loss.

ScottHamm@comcast.net

Oh I am very very very very very very very sorry to hear that :(

You and your family will be in my prayers.

:(

im so very very sorry to hear of the death of ur lil girl!

:hug: to both u and ur wife in this time of sadness! u and ur family are in my prayers!

I'm very sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts & prayers :(

I am so sorry to hear that. :hug: My heart and prayer goes out to you and your wonderful family. Take your time as long as you needed. :hug:

LinuxGold, *speechless*--I'm SOOO sorry and deeply sadden to learn of your loss. Please, if there is ever anything I or any of us AD'ers can do for you and your wife, don't hesitate to say so--if there is ever a time you have a 'need' for someone to just *listen*, I'll be here and willing to open up and just *listen*....

You, your wife and family will be in my thoughts and prayers through this difficult time--

~RR

LinuxGold said:

ScottHamm@comcast.net
You have my sympathies :( I am very, very sorry for your loss...

Oh....I am very sorry. Do they know why she died? I know some resources that might be helpful.

LinuxGold, you and your family are in my prayers. I am very sorry and you have my deepest sympathy for your loss!

I'm shocked to learn of this terrible, terrible news. My deepest condolences to you, your wife and your family.

I'm sorry that you and your wife had to go through with that. May the best wishes be with you on the journey to recovery from Nicolette's death.

Oh i am so sorry about your precious daughter's death. My condolences to you and your family.

i am terrible sorry about ur loss. my condolences to u and ur family.

man that must sucks

sorry for your loss but life continues...she would still grow up and be loved and cared for in your heart forever, and that will be the only place where she still exists.

Scott and Debbie, I am deeply saddened and sorry about Nicolette. My condolences to you guys and your family.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you, bro. :sadwave:

LinuxGold - I'm extremely sorry to hear about the passing of Nicolette. All the deepest sympathies goes to you and your family in this sad time.

Hope everything goes well for you and your wife.

Back