Law Requires Ultrasound Before Abortion

Oh please. I know half the rapes are from staff members. Oh well.

There isn't a whole lot of drug consumption by injection, either. Too much paraphernalia involved, and too long a process to cook the drugs down. Drug use is rampant, but consumption is through quicker means that recquires less equipment to be caught with.

There isn't a whole lot of drug consumption by injection, either. Too much paraphernalia involved, and too long a process to cook the drugs down. Drug use is rampant, but consumption is through quicker means that recquires less equipment to be caught with.

Much anticipated is the Candyman time: those medicine carts they wheel around before bedtime. All sorts of goodies can be crushed into powder form and sniffed, and they get creative results.

I would really, seriously, doubt that, absent verifiable proof.

Although it is definitely true that AIDS does spread thoughout prison populations, it is more likely due to sharing dirty needles (no access to bleach), and homosexual sex, either through forcible rape or consensual sex.

AIDS in Prisons - Editorial - NYTimes.com

illegal is very person horrible bad hiv spead illiness worst dangerous prevent to go away bad guy! harm to guy force wrongful! that is serious can caught inspect find DNA crime strictly!

Much anticipated is the Candyman time: those medicine carts they wheel around before bedtime. All sorts of goodies can be crushed into powder form and sniffed, and they get creative results.

No doubt. Not so much needle sharing, but quite a few deviated septums in the prison population.

Laws such as these indicate our country's health care system is moving backwards, not forward.

Hey, you were the first one to correct the spelling. I wouldn't have mentioned it if you hadn't.

You make tons of spelling mistakes that I never mention, believe it or not. Are you a bit dyslexic or something? (I'm serious, not being snarky here at all. Just wondering.)

Ah, no wonder.

If any1 says Im not allowed to mourn the loss of a 5 month fetus for any of the following:

• way the fetus was concented(rape)
  • my age(13) his (47)
  • my now lifestyle

i will kick your ass

wait, you're telling us that you got pregnant at 13 and it was conceived during rape, and "now lifestyle" whatever that means?

If any1 says Im not allowed to mourn the loss of a 5 month fetus for any of the following:

• way the fetus was concented(rape)
  • my age(13) his (47)
  • my now lifestyle

i will kick your ass

I don't think anyone is suggesting that you are not allowed to mourn the loss of a pregnancy.

wait, you're telling us that you got pregnant at 13 and it was conceived during rape,
yes
"now lifestyle" whatever that means?

ok i ride horses and my boss whos meant to pay for the everything horse related doesnt.

Had 1 friend more than once spin round and say if you hadnt lost it you wouldnt be able to afford to ride

which is bs the kid would be 6 and (should) have no horse bills

I don't think anyone is suggesting that you are not allowed to mourn the loss of a pregnancy.

been said in this thread many times

yes

ok i ride horses and my boss whos meant to pay for the everything horse related doesnt.

Had 1 friend more than once spin round and say if you hadnt lost it you wouldnt be able to afford to ride

which is bs the kid would be 6 and (should) have no horse bills

been said in this thread many times

Am I reading this correct?...At 13, you were raped by a man who was *47*....lost the baby....and the man who raped you is supposed to pay for all your "horse-related" incidentals?

Are you saying the man was not prosecuted?...Did not serve time in prison for this crime?...Or he was just "ordered" to pay for your psychartiac therapy? "Horse riding"?

If so, then take the man back to court! And he is "your boss?"....

Sorry to sound so "blunt"...but a man who rapes a 13 year old should be in prison for life!

Am I reading this correct?...At 13, you were raped by a man who was *47*....lost the baby....and the man who raped you is supposed to pay for all your "horse-related" incidentals?

Are you saying the man was not prosecuted?...Did not serve time in prison for this crime?...Or he was just "ordered" to pay for your psychartiac therapy? "Horse riding"?

Sorry to sound so "blunt"...but a man who rapes a 13 year old should be in prison for life!
It's confusing. I guess some of the details are missing.

Wheres the "oh shit thats how sounded" smiley

no hes not my boss i promote a business in return they pay my horse bills

i had my closest friend say because i ride i wouldnt be a able to afford to have 6 year old.

no he was never in court it could have been any of 3 men i was living with

yes i have had a lot therapy need more with better goals

Back