Law Requires Ultrasound Before Abortion

Wheres the "oh shit thats how sounded" smiley

no hes not my boss i promote a business in return they pay my horse bills

i had my closest friend say because i ride i wouldnt be a able to afford to have 6 year old.

no he was never in court it could have been any of 3 men i was living with

yes i have had a lot therapy need more with better goals

Okie...and allright...hmmmm...what's up with DNA?...surely, with all the pain and suffering you endured at *13*, (being raped then losing the baby)...you deserve something!....I don't "undy" living with 3 men at age 13...but you said you knew the rapist was *47* years old?....

my mothers broaders

Now I'm understanding more clearly!...Your mother took in "boarders"...sort of like renting out rooms in the house or the barn, etc....And one of those men raped you and you became pregnant but lost the baby....at age 13 ~...OR, all 3 men did, so you're not sure "who" the father was....

I could say "I'm sorry this happened to you"...but it surely would not ease your pain very much!.....Talking about it sometimes, with a trusted person, helps a lot of people and I hope you are or have gotten some help dealing with this, as it happened when you were still a "child".

I don't know what your parent(s) did about this! But if you were my child, I would have jailed whoever was responsible for this taken to court and sent to prison. A "child rapist" does not belong in our free society, as more than likely, he has or will do this again and again.

i no who the father theres a warm place in hell for him

the other 2 just have pedo rap sheets(look at rest of crimal history and its a joke)

i no who the father theres a warm place in hell for him

the other 2 just have pedo rap sheets(look at rest of crimal history and its a joke)

Well, I do agree, there is a warm place in hell for all child rapists and pedro's....but I don't agree with letting them walk around "free" until their time has come up.

Seems your parent(s) would have been more careful about who they rented out rooms for, or taken in boarders without checking their backgrounds first.....

Good Luck to you!

Back