Last Movie You Watched?

I hope that Gerald might be coming somewhere Australia.
It wont but I have a direct contact with a deaf family that I know who has the contact with the director Mark, I can always ask for a copy :)

It wont but I have a direct contact with a deaf family that I know who has the contact with the director Mark, I can always ask for a copy :)

I wish to loan this film for tour of Australia.

I recently watched Art of War III. It wasn't what I expected.

Even though I knew they used a different actor for Shaw (originally played by Wesley Snipes), they also changed how he acted.

40 days and 40 nights - good as always
I love you, man --- shit, got bored and turned off
Final Desintaion 2, gotta watch the first, third and the new fourth one.

Final Destination
Space Chimps < little bit boring but good movie for kids.
Superbad < they fighting with Fogell because he got a fake ID that named "McLovin" on it, HILARIOUS!

ah also I forget add one movie I watch last night... Me, Myself & Irene. Really FUNNY MOVIE!!!

Final Destination
Space Chimps < little bit boring but good movie for kids.
Superbad < they fighting with Fogell because he got a fake ID that named "McLovin" on it, HILARIOUS!
I remember when Superbad came out. Walmart had to pull off that movie from their shelves because it included that fake ID, which people were actually trying to use. :crazy:

I watched Mutant Chronicles. Not a bad movie, but not a "great" movie. It was good.

I watched "I am Legend" before bed last night not such a good idea. Had nightmares about the ugly hairless monsters. :shock:

Ugh. My roommate just made me watch 'Funny People.' It was most definitely not funny at all! I laughed at one part in the whole 2 hours movie (at least it seemed to drag on that long) and the rest was just very depressing and about very bitter people. :shock:

Back