Last Movie You Watched?

Just picked up Final Destination 3 and The Delimotion man.

I like Final Destination. :)

I just finished watching Up. I can't remember the last time I cried during a movie. Nevertheless, Up was a great movie to watch.

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen(Blu-Ray)
Yes Man
Role Models < boring and didn't watch whole the movie. Good thing I didn't buy it.
The Promotion

Ahh... I rent True Blood today but it is a wrong dvd. I realized I actually rented 8 to 10 epds of the series. But I just go ahead to watch it tonight. :) Someday, I am sure I will rent first to seven epds. :)

The Ruins

I am going watch the movies tonight or tomorrow: Evolution, The X Files: I want to Believe, Journey to the Center of the Earth and Bolt.

Ahh... I rent True Blood today but it is a wrong dvd. I realized I actually rented 8 to 10 epds of the series. But I just go ahead to watch it tonight. :) Someday, I am sure I will rent first to seven epds. :)
Nooooooo don't watch, watch from the start!

I'm going to the movies on Saturday to see DESERT FLOWER. Has anybody seen it?

Eh... Movie was ok... mid-way it seems like the director was like, hey this isn't the subject of the movie, lets get back to it, which frustrated me most! I'm sort of disappointed 'cause the book was SOOO much better!

I watched a few movies during the weekend...

- Butterfly Effect 3: Revelations
- Land of the Lost
- Big Trouble in Little China

*deep breath* gonna try again to watch SAW movie :lol:

aw dammit I chickened out! i didn't even last a minute! :mad2:

JClarke - Funny, I didn't get a chance to watch it yet! I was busy so no time to watch it. I had to return it back to hollywood. So, hopefully, I can find first to seven epds. :P

JClarke - Funny, I didn't get a chance to watch it yet! I was busy so no time to watch it. I had to return it back to hollywood. So, hopefully, I can find first to seven epds. :P
Good, dont then. Take it back and then re-hire the first few esp. You'll thank me later.

*deep breath* gonna try again to watch SAW movie :lol:

The first one... it was brilliant I haven't watched the others and don't want to. The first one was very well done and different made you THINK what would you do. The others just took the idea and ran and went to shock value more than cerebral value. I won't waste my time with the others.

Last movie watched was "Defending Your Life"

Back