Fight Club
Ferris Bueler's Day Off
Fast Time at Ridegemont High
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
SuperHigh Me
Jarhead
Inglorious Bastards

Finding Bemo ... (Nemo) oh yeah Finding Nemo! :D

Such a well made animation film. Story is good, characters are brilliant and the art work is just ... well fantastic.

Also watched the making of Finding Nemo (with captions) and it was a lot of work... 3 years to make this movie.

Wall-E is next on my list.

Such a well made animation film. Story is good, characters are brilliant and the art work is just ... well fantastic.

Also watched the making of Finding Nemo (with captions) and it was a lot of work... 3 years to make this movie.

I absolutely LOVE Finding Nemo :giggle: If I ever have a fish it will definitely be named Nemo :laugh2:

Wall-E's a good movie too. I was disappointed probably because I expected a bit more of it... :shrug: I dunno why though... It's still a movie worth to be seen!

In the meantime I am re-watching SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE that I also loved watching in the movies months ago... :D

My kids and I watched "Race to the Witch Mountain" last night.. it was an "ok" movie.. I can tell kids and I weren't really into it. But we enjoy a family night with great pizza, popcorn, fruit salad, smoothies!!!

I absolutely LOVE Finding Nemo :giggle: If I ever have a fish it will definitely be named Nemo :laugh2:

Wall-E's a good movie too. I was disappointed probably because I expected a bit more of it... :shrug: I dunno why though... It's still a movie worth to be seen!

In the meantime I am re-watching SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE that I also loved watching in the movies months ago... :D

Got done with Wall-E... true a lot more people thought it was good but the story was a bit ... preachy for some.
It is an exaggeration of our wasteful ways and the eventual total pollution of the earth... but it strikes home.

Still the effectiveness of getting robots to emote with VERY little dialogue... is incredible. :)
Plus Eve's little giggle reminds me of someone. :giggle:

^I'm glad you enjoyed a nice evening with WALL-E. The name is really cute, the pictures in the movies are great too! I don't mind the subject at all when it comes to the world pollution. It sure opens our eyes for the future to come... It's been a while that I have watched the movie... I remember that the beginning of the movie was a little bit stretched out and I was like, "Does this movie have dialogue at all?!?" :giggle:

Tonight I'll settle down with the movie EARTH

CJ7
The Fifth Element
Lakeview Terrace
Back to the Future
Back to the Future II
Back to the Future III
Bedtime Stories

I went on a movie binge this past weekend and saw:

Pineapple Express
The Phonebooth
The Brothers Bloom
Apocalypto
Fight Club
Ferris Bueler's Day Off
Fast Time at Ridegemont High
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
SuperHigh Me
Jarhead
Inglorious Bastards
Do you mean Supersize Me?

The Phonebooth was one of those movies where you feel helpless because nothing you do helps. ;)

Gotta love Ferris Bueller's Day Off! :)

You'll like Wall-E. Be sure to watch the animated short... Burn-E. :thumb:

CJ7
The Fifth Element
Lakeview Terrace
Back to the Future
Back to the Future II
Back to the Future III
Bedtime Stories
I was just telling my friend about those time travel theories and Back to the Future came up. How the hell could Marty and his girlfriend see themselves in the future? If they got in the time machine and disappeared, then there would be no Marty and girlfriend for the next 30 years! :crazy:

What did you think of CJ7? That movie made a lot of references to Stephen Chow's previous movies such as Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer, and a few others.

They're coming out with CJ7 2 and Kung Fu Hustle 2. :)

I was just telling my friend about those time travel theories and Back to the Future came up. How the hell could Marty and his girlfriend see themselves in the future? If they got in the time machine and disappeared, then there would be no Marty and girlfriend for the next 30 years! :crazy:

What did you think of CJ7? That movie made a lot of references to Stephen Chow's previous movies such as Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer, and a few others.

They're coming out with CJ7 2 and Kung Fu Hustle 2. :)

CJ7 is cute. I finally watch this movie and I thought it was supposed to be funny but result I don't see much funny at all except CJ7 sitting on the toilet and making the sunglass for him so he can get pass exam :D but it was all dream.

Last time I watch Back to the Future when I was young and I don't remember this movies so I re-watch them last week and few parts got me confused because grandpa Biff took the almanaic and bring to young BIFF in 1955 then grandma Biff came back to 2018 and he hurts and he forget the cane left in the time machine car, I don't understand what happened to him.

Hey, I'm new to this site. I'm hearing but want to learn more about Deaf culture. I am learning sign language now and hope to become fluent in it at some point. I came across the pro life club you have and would like to be a member. I actually volunteer as a peer counselor at a crisis pregnancy center. We are a faith based organization and counsel women and men to make life affirming decisions.

Last night and tonight I watched two movie

Titan A.E.
Quarantine

That Quarantine movie reminded me of the game "Left 4 Dead" because they looks like almost similar characters in L4D.

I watch Titan A.E. when I was young and finally I saw this on channel so I recorded and already watch it last night.

I watched ASL Film 's "Gerald" at Kent State University last night. This movie is excellent! This film is a journey of a young man, Corey, yearning for kinship until one day discovers he has a Deaf autistic grandfather he has never knew, Corey was determined to make connection regardless. The family ties and secrets unbeknownst to the young man have surfaced, and all the events suddenly unfold. Soon afterwards, the discovery leads to chain of events that entwines the young man to the unknown. A powerful, emotional and continuous twist of events that leads to shocking truth.

Back