Last Movie You Watched?

17 Again
bit bland, predictable, boring

I recently watched Bee Movie. Now, I'm watching Cats & Dogs. :)
After watching Cats & Dogs, I laughed because of one line that I thought was funny... it was like indirect swearing. (Lou is the puppy. Butch is Lou's mentor, a bigger dog.)

When Lou does something amazing and shocking, Butch stares in awe and responds with... "Son of my mom!"

I've always made jokes with my female friends when they complain about being called "bitches". I simply say, "Oh, I would never call you a bitch... you female dog!" ;)

I watched a couplr the past few days.

Uzumaki
I can't believe I even bothered renting it. *groans* I read the manga and really liked the story. I didn't expect the live action version to be as good since most live action versions of manga tend to be at least 75% accurate/covered. When I watched this movie, I was like... "WTF!? That's it?" There was hardly a plot and the movie ended without making any sense at all. The manga had 19 chapters. The movie covered the first & second chapters, plus 5% of a few other chapters (more like the first couple pages of those chapters). :(

Sleepaway Camp
A friend mentioned this movie and I thought I'd rent it. Unfortunately, it wasn't captioned/subtitled... but I understood it enough (some with the help of Wikipedia's detailed plot) to enjoy it. The ending was seriously... WTF!?

Echelon Conspiracy. Its kinda like Eagle Eye, except not as good. Still ok to watch though.

My UK-Amazon delivery has arrived with GHOSTS OF GIRLFRIENDS PAST movie so I watched this this morning... it's an ok movie...

The last movie I watched was Forrest Gump on Friday night. It was the first time I had ever seen it... it was a good movie. Jenny is one screwed up girl, though. :P

The last movie I watched was Forrest Gump on Friday night. It was the first time I had ever seen it... it was a good movie. Jenny is one screwed up girl, though. :P
Yeah, she is. She comes and goes, then comes and go. She acts so innocent, but changes every time. :(

She's extremely lucky to have a guy like Forrest Gump. ;)

I've seen that movie many times. :)

They were supposed to do a sequel, but they dropped it after the 9/11 incident.

Into The Wild - I like this movie I'll watch it again tomorrow.
Pineapple Express - :crazy:
Bedtime Stories - really funny!!

Dang I miss the cloudy with a chance of meatballs on CC last week but I really don't care and can wait til DVD come out ;)

Yeah, she is. She comes and goes, then comes and go. She acts so innocent, but changes every time. :(

She's extremely lucky to have a guy like Forrest Gump. ;)

I've seen that movie many times. :)

They were supposed to do a sequel, but they dropped it after the 9/11 incident.

My grandma always said to me that I look like him Tom Hanks in Forrest Gump movie :lol:

Back