Last Movie You Watched?

I watched "The Haunting". I liked it, especially the camera shots and angles. Even when I got interrupted often with people coming in the room while it was dark, I would always get hooked on the movie in suspense. To me, that's a good movie if its engaging like that.

saw tv-series called SONS OF ANARCHY. I LOVE it! watched entire Season 1 in 2 days.

Gran Torino, I watch last night and morning, it's good movie!

when I saw it, the colorful dialogue on it..... it's similar to what I do in real life. I was :scratch: ... wondering if he was spying on me, observing me :hmm:

thats a classic its also about his tinnitux too bad, mine worse cus im deafer than him i cant mask it like he can, he's real lucky

I was a bit confused about his severe deafness and no trouble hearing on the phone, but who knows. If the movie just portrayed what it was like for him in real life, that's okay. I just hope people don't go around thinking all severe-profound deaf can hear on the phone no problem!

I really like what he did for all disabled folks though. We now have the law on our side when we walk into a restaurant or check into a hotel.

Just finished watching SuperNatural Season Four

Best season out of all four seasons!!!

Watched GIRL WITH PEARL EARRING on Monday eve... I pretty much liked it though I have a bigger preference for reading the book all over again! :D

Griet's emotions through her POV in the book are better expressed than Scarlett Johansson's performance. I'm not saying her performance wasn't good ('cause it was) and I thought she did her best at getting the emotions through... but to me it seems rather difficult to create a movie (or write a script for it) when all you have in a book are POV's and lots of personal expressed feelings!

So I am a little bit disappointed but I should have known this before hand. Oh well... it was still worth watching it! ;)

Watched GIRL WITH PEARL EARRING on Monday eve... I pretty much liked it though I have a bigger preference for reading the book all over again! :D

Griet's emotions through her POV in the book are better expressed than Scarlett Johansson's performance. I'm not saying her performance wasn't good ('cause it was) and I thought she did her best at getting the emotions through... but to me it seems rather difficult to create a movie (or write a script for it) when all you have in a book are POV's and lots of personal expressed feelings!

So I am a little bit disappointed but I should have known this before hand. Oh well... it was still worth watching it! ;)
yeah That was an interesting film - erm was it french ?
if so im on the same page as you

lol, it is a movie called 9. it came out in september 9. It is about a post apocalyptic world where some rag dolls must fight to bring the world back to life.

Maritan Child, nice film, about a trial adoption of a young bog who believes he's from Mars. Great acting and also good depths. I like it alot.

yeah That was an interesting film - erm was it french ?
if so im on the same page as you

No I ordered the movie in English. I like movies in original versions :wave:

Interesting movie if you know what the book is about. If you are into sci-fi or whatever... that's not what it is for. Most of my friends don't like that kind of movies... ;)

No I ordered the movie in English. I like movies in original versions :wave:

Interesting movie if you know what the book is about. If you are into sci-fi or whatever... that's not what it is for. Most of my friends don't like that kind of movies... ;)

this sounds fantastic! i just checked the imdb site,

Girl with a Pearl Earring (2003)

I was thinking of another entire different film, got the titles mixed up but I thought i'd let you know about it anyway its a great film too, the film was
The Affair of the Necklace , it received mixed ratings (or half good) but i think its all one the individuals, I liked it as to me, it was a fun interwining of historical glimpse of france and trickery, even though the story was abit choppy (maybe edited too much?) overall it was good, apparently custome films are hard to make, authenticity is often gauged and maybe misunderstood?

Wife and I finished watching the entire season 1 of Dexter. Took a couple of months doing it on weekends when nothing is really good to watch.

Next week or so we'll watch season 2, trying to catch up all 3 seasons before the 4th begins this fall.

Yiz

I watched Anne of Green Gables (1985) last night.

Back