Laptop vs Desktop

Which you prefer?

• Desktop! I stay at home until my belly grow!

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Laptop! I smell outside in any weather and surf!

Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Both! I'm madness!!!

Votes: 28 54.9%
  • None! I'm on mobile phone, can't afford neither!

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
it really depends on where I am. I prefer my linux laptop at school and my desktop at home.

lol, I hate CRT cuz of strain my eye and more headache.

I'm using LCD for play games, it's not big deal with LCD, looks good but it does looks bad to some hardcore gamers.

A crt will only strain your eyes if you have the refresh rate set wrong. I know because I used to have the same problems. It was easily solved though by setting the refresh rate to what it is nativly on the monitor.

I rather desktop cuz easy to custom and upgradables. i have old laptop and cant upgrade new motherboard and etc very limit. i cant do anything with laptop its latitude L400 which is very old laptop I think 1995 years. I have desktop but it's custom. so i thinking about sell laptop i will post it here later.

For your inconvience. Here is the better photo of me :)
MyHouseMyself2008013.jpg

I have both, Desktop and Laptop....crazy I know but I love computer/internet so where ever I go, I have to have internet access so I take Laptop with me whenever I go on vacations. But there are times that I just want to lay on my bed so I use Laptop instead of being at the desk with my desktop. So really, it depends on my mood on which computer I want to use.

I have Dell Desktop and Toshiba Laptop....Both are awesome!!!

Many people like to bring their laptop to go anywhere. I realized that a laptop is just a baby. Excuse me, my laptop is crying. I gotta to feed it with a warm electric milk after this. Indeed, it is a lot of work for me. Sigh!

Many people like to bring their laptop to go anywhere. I realized that a laptop is just a baby. Excuse me, my laptop is crying. I gotta to feed it with a warm electric milk after this. Indeed, it is a lot of work for me. Sigh!

LOL! :lol:

I have a laptop (compaq), and I would like to buy new desktop <compaq> ? or other kind or maybe IMAC?

In my mention about what computers I would rather get, I bought a new laptop for my own which is a compaq widescreen :D

iMac is good computers too, can last you for a long time

I have both, Desktop and Laptop....crazy I know but I love computer/internet so where ever I go, I have to have internet access so I take Laptop with me whenever I go on vacations. But there are times that I just want to lay on my bed so I use Laptop instead of being at the desk with my desktop. So really, it depends on my mood on which computer I want to use.

I have Dell Desktop and Toshiba Laptop....Both are awesome!!!

I can see that you plan go to Disney. you could rip the movies into file and place in our laptop. It would save you some juicy of life battery since the disc driver draw more juicy while watch movie on laptop while you're in 6-hour airplane. Unless you have AC power depend which airplane and which seat would offer for you. :)

Back