is it okay to cry?...

I do cry too. All I know is the guys that cries are the senstive guy since they show that they cares. The ones that dont cry are cold heart have no sentive feelings.

I do cry over sad movies alot of my friends laughed at me and they said it is only a movie and why am I crying over this. Excuse me I know lots of women are the same way if you women know what I mean.

I also noticed something you might think I am some odd person
in my family death I don't cry at all but my family wonders why I don't cry. Myself as I see is that I knew that their time is up. It is time for them die and leave us apart. And my mom was telling me that she expect me to be at her funeral and she also expect me to cry too. I don't know if I will or not.

i dont see any reason why guys shouldnt cry -- its a good thing to do -- they express out the emotional conflicts and break down the "wall" and let it go its better than being so violent and angry

Originally posted by jdharrawood
I also noticed something you might think I am some odd person
in my family death I don't cry at all but my family wonders why I don't cry. Myself as I see is that I knew that their time is up. It is time for them die and leave us apart. And my mom was telling me that she expect me to be at her funeral and she also expect me to cry too. I don't know if I will or not.

I also used to never cry at funerals, for the very same reason as you. I always thought that they had a good life, remembering what they did, etc... I don't like funerals too much, because they focus too much on sadness. I would rather attend "celebration of life."

Anyway, I was caught by surprise by the death of my favourite aunt. I was in college, and suddenly I received a phone call from my dad. I was numb. Then when I was at the funeral, I broke out crying and could not stop. I felt a little embarrassed 'cos I was the only one crying besides the son and daught-in-law. Anyway... maybe it will happen to you one day to burst out crying. I dunno...

Crying is part of weapon in the relationship.

You may remmy from Senfield show what George did. :mrgreen:

:laugh2: Sureeeee, blame it on your pregnancy... sure, let women cry all they want. :laugh2: ;)

I was just countering Sheild's reply. :P

Originally posted by kuifje75
:laugh2: Sureeeee, blame it on your pregnancy... sure, let women cry all they want. :laugh2: ;)

I was just countering Sheild's reply. :P

ROFLMAO! Shit, I gotta lay back off from posting on AD for a while, because I'm laughing at almost every threads I read today, even though the thread isn't as amusing as this one is. :rofl:

That remind me what happen to me ... I was bawl big time because one of my closest friend was pass away and the guys was look at me and give me that attutide :eek: and mock at me ... I told them get lost ... then few months later i went to the funreal and same guy up there and it is his turn to bawl and i return it back to him ... he got very PISSS OFF and i told him hey remmy what u did to me in few months ago ... and he was :jaw: and apology to me for that occurs ... He just learn the hard lessons !

Originally posted by knightwolf68
That remind me what happen to me ... I was bawl big time because one of my closest friend was pass away and the guys was look at me and give me that attutide :eek: and mock at me ... I told them get lost ... then few months later i went to the funreal and same guy up there and it is his turn to bawl and i return it back to him ... he got very PISSS OFF and i told him hey remmy what u did to me in few months ago ... and he was :jaw: and apology to me for that occurs ... He just learn the hard lessons !
well that thoughta teach him a lesson

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
Rule of thumb - if you are hit/kicked in the balls its okay to cry

:shock: somethign tells me that you gonna do that to me when I get to Cali. Oooooohh

One thing: Don't waste your tears on someone who makes you cry. Be strong.

Back