is it okay to cry?...

Yea its okay...only way to express it all out.

yes it is okay for cry .. it is just express out your feeling and emotional are.. just being comfortable and don't care what they think that you are such baby crying... crying is good for you... crying is Healing!

Somebody one joked this statement: Cry yourself a river and build a bridge and get over it! :lol:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Somebody one joked this statement: Cry yourself a river and build a bridge and get over it! :lol:
Hmm... that's a new one! Who said that?

Sure, everyone can cry and its fine. BUT as for me- in my personal opnion, I think its a big turn off when a guy cries too much. Its sweet seeing them dropping a couple of tears but cries like a baby over something stupid? Uh no.

sure, i do cry..there' nothing wrong with that.. honestyly some guys here say they don't cry..that's bull..if they don't. then that's not normal..need to express their feeling then will feel all better. uhh.. if cried too ofen..probability need some help or support( go to counseling) uhh... :)

e said:
Sure, it's ok to cry. At least, I know when a guy shows his feelings, not hiding.

:werd: When a Guy Crys it shows that a guy can have feelings...

Oh yes! It's ok to cry, I love it when men show their true feelings!

Yeah, its okay to cry over something powerful, just don't be a cry-baby! LOL!

^Angel^ said:
Oh yes! It's ok to cry, I love it when men show their true feelings!

Unless the men would not make my shirt extremely soak. I did not want my bra to see through... *sigh* I need to put raincoat before he can lay over my shoulder to cry :cry:

:laugh2: Oh dear, you again, Sabrina... I love to follow you because you make me younger & more healthy through laugh sooo hard...

Yeah, it´s normal for men.. It shown that they have feelings.

Yeah its ok for men to cry, but like Tousi said, not crybaby kind! lol!
My hubby cries when something sad or death in family/friend..he cries when
he visit his first born son's grave and that makes me cry too!

men cry? nah.. men aren't supposed to cry in public :D but in pravite yeppie..

*Putting in Requisition # 2 for a carton of Kleenex to give to Alex to give to the Alldeaf janitor for dissemination to members*

It is okay for men cry.. sometime you got a reason to hide in somewhere to have some privacy, sometime you can do it in public..
When I found out my son had brain tumor, My husband was devasted for sean because sean was only 6 years old when we found out he had Medulloblastoma (brain tumor) however, He is doing great so far now.. (yes Liebling He is doing great so far he will have another MRI this month on May 26th to make sure they dont come back :D I Mean to pm you back but you know I have been so busy).. Anyway One time I came back to sean's hospital room from get food for me my husband had tears.. Mostly when we both had tears was in Dec when my son had ileus (bowel movement blockage) he was giving us hard time, gave doctors and nurse hard time too. Not only on his parents but his behavior was unacceptable and there was nothing we can do but try to make him understand and how important it is for him to stay in hosp to get better you know what I mean so we both bawled out one night very upset on this hard.. then few days later He said "mom come here" I went and check He finally did what the Nurse called it "Christmas eve poop" LOL but then we came home from hospital on Christmas Eve day! We all were just so damn glad to be home you know! and we were all just so damn glad Sean is doing fine... He still is doing great!

I believe it is Ok for men to cry there is nothing wrong with it. It is part of begin honestly!

Wendy

Tousi said:
*Putting in Requisition # 2 for a carton of Kleenex to give to Alex to give to the Alldeaf janitor for dissemination to members*

:rofl:

Wendy

Oh yes it's okay for men to cry, I cry too sometimes... heck we all are just a human being with TRUE FEELINGS!!!!!!

Back