is it okay to cry?...

Steel X

Reaction score
As you see, some people think it's cowardly when they see men cry, but everyone cry for a reason, and crying is just part of feelings, and they don't like to see people cry so it seems that they are ignorant of understanding how the person really feels.

They may think it's okay for girls to cry, but why not guys? they always get insulted and laughed at when they see a guy crying and they dont even know what he's crying about. i just think it's really selfish and cruel. Guys can cry for many reasons...death in the family, broke up in a relationship, betrayal, etc...and i'm not saying i cry alot but i'm just saying that i don't see what's the dig deal when you see a guy cry about something and you just laugh at him even though you don't even know what he's crying about...you would be an IDIOT if you lauged at him and you didn't know his mother died or something and then you apoloized to him...but it may be too late! you shouldn't have laughed or teased at a guy with tears in the first place.

It is ok to cry. Yes, I cry alot myself. I cry over a lost love, even after a year after I lost her. I cried at one of my best friend's wedding because I can't believe she is married. I cry over sad events like The Station Night Club Fire here in RI, or on 9/11. It is healthy to cry for a guy.

Yeah, I think it's normal for everyone to cry, even guys.
For you guys who say you have never cried, what about "happy tears?"
Anyway, I sometimes have problems with my eyes being watery from allergies, and ppl think I cry a lot. LOL

hmm cry is alright but i dont cry neither like justin sane

Well...some people think if guy cries that means they are sissy. I disagree. Its good for guy to cry to take it out than bottle it up inside you. ;)

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Well...some people think if guy cries that means they are sissy. I disagree. Its good for guy to cry to take it out than bottle it up inside you. ;)
:werd:

I cried last night.... after being demoralised within politics.... yeah the stress hits some guys HARD....

I dont see nothing wrong with men cry.. I like to see men cry to expressions their feelings than hold back..

Also, i grew up very strict.. my dad taught my brother that men dont cry.. but.. whatever my brother or dad try to cry, they threw fits like anger or temper.. or silent treatment.. after my dad passed away, my brother filled his tears and fought back not to cry.. but i elbowed him.. said to him its OK to cry.. so he brust tears.. also, when i was in bad car accident near my mother's home, was stuck in car for 45 min.. my brother heard, he drove vigorusly and came to me, saw eyesore grumsome sight. he broke down. Much later i mentioned to my brother and said thank you for crying.. he chuckled, but later he fingered at me that he thought i will die.. :) thats show he cares!
:D

I don't cry very often. I cried when I laughed hard so techinally it was not crying.

Originally posted by MsGiglz
I dont see nothing wrong with men cry.. I like to see men cry to expressions their feelings than hold back..

Also, i grew up very strict.. my dad taught my brother that men dont cry.. but.. whatever my brother or dad try to cry, they threw fits like anger or temper.. or silent treatment.. after my dad passed away, my brother filled his tears and fought back not to cry.. but i elbowed him.. said to him its OK to cry.. so he brust tears.. also, when i was in bad car accident near my mother's home, was stuck in car for 45 min.. my brother heard, he drove vigorusly and came to me, saw eyesore grumsome sight. he broke down. Much later i mentioned to my brother and said thank you for crying.. he chuckled, but later he fingered at me that he thought i will die.. :) thats show he cares!
:D

*shiver* yer brother is so sweet ...

Originally posted by ~Heather~

i dont bottle it up, i throw it away behind me, or somethin like tha. And plus, rarely had somethin ever caused me to feel great sorrow for crying

sure as long as it is not too much - my ex cried too much he was like a bitch!!! oh dont break up with me I dont want to lose you.. you mean everything to me............ sigh I hate clingy men!!!

Sure, it's ok to cry. At least, I know when a guy shows his feelings, not hiding.

Back