IPHONE vs SAMSUNG

Yes, the Galaxy S6 is metal.
No, Tomer, not that metal kind. That hardware that plays hardcore graphics game apps....

For example:

User rating:
iPhone 6 Plus: 7/10 7.07
Galaxy Note 4 910F: 9/10 9.08

Maximum resolution (video)
iPhone 6 Plus: 1920x1080 (HD 1080) pixels
Galaxy Note 4 910F: 3840x2160 (4K Ultra HD) pixels

Maximum resolution (still)
iPhone 6 Plus: 3264x2448 pixels
Galaxy Note 4 910F: 5312x2988 pixels

Compatible memory card types:
iPhone 6 Plus: Nothing.
Galaxy Note 4 910F: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC

Processor speed:
iPhone 6 Plus: 1.4 Ghz
Galaxy Note 4 910F: 2.7 Ghz

Features
iPhone 6 Plus: Fingerprint reader
Galaxy Note 4 910F: Built-in heart rate monitor, Built-in pedometer, Fingerprint reader, Pen

RAM size
iPhone 6 Plus: 1,024 MB
Galaxy Note 4 910F: 3,072 MB

iPhone 6 PLUS does NOT have USB! the Note 4 does!
There are more in the link I provided before. Anything better in the iPhone? no

Megabytes per second:

Note 4 910F:
gYdlV.png

iPhone 6 Plus:
gYdna.png

Frames Per Second:
Note 4 910F:
gYdoM.png

iPhone 6 PLUS:
gYdpW.png

BRAIN WASHED PEOPLE HOLD A ROTTEN APPLE IN THEIR HAND!
(Oh my god, they spent 1200$ on it)

Well, So I played with the S6 at Best Buy the other day and the display on the S6 is nothing short of amazing. It really is spectacular, especially when watching HD content. If someone compares the s6 screen to a iPhone 6 or 6 plus and says the iPhones are better they are either lying to themselves or have vision troubles. :cool2:

:lol: my contract is soon to be over. I will let you guys know which one I'll get a phone. :Ohno:

For example:

User rating:
iPhone 6 Plus: 7/10 7.07
Galaxy Note 4 910F: 9/10 9.08

Maximum resolution (video)
iPhone 6 Plus: 1920x1080 (HD 1080) pixels
Galaxy Note 4 910F: 3840x2160 (4K Ultra HD) pixels

Maximum resolution (still)
iPhone 6 Plus: 3264x2448 pixels
Galaxy Note 4 910F: 5312x2988 pixels

Compatible memory card types:
iPhone 6 Plus: Nothing.
Galaxy Note 4 910F: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC

Processor speed:
iPhone 6 Plus: 1.4 Ghz
Galaxy Note 4 910F: 2.7 Ghz

Features
iPhone 6 Plus: Fingerprint reader
Galaxy Note 4 910F: Built-in heart rate monitor, Built-in pedometer, Fingerprint reader, Pen

RAM size
iPhone 6 Plus: 1,024 MB
Galaxy Note 4 910F: 3,072 MB

iPhone 6 PLUS does NOT have USB! the Note 4 does!
There are more in the link I provided before. Anything better in the iPhone? no

Megabytes per second:

Note 4 910F:
gYdlV.png

iPhone 6 Plus:
gYdna.png

Frames Per Second:
Note 4 910F:
gYdoM.png

iPhone 6 PLUS:
gYdpW.png

BRAIN WASHED PEOPLE HOLD A ROTTEN APPLE IN THEIR HAND!
(Oh my god, they spent 1200$ on it)
but the performance is beyond disgusting.

Well, So I played with the S6 at Best Buy the other day and the display on the S6 is nothing short of amazing. It really is spectacular, especially when watching HD content. If someone compares the s6 screen to a iPhone 6 or 6 plus and says the iPhones are better they are either lying to themselves or have vision troubles. :cool2:

And I was talking about the Note 4.

S6 is not bad aswell.

but the performance is beyond disgusting.

There are MANY ways to increase performance darmatically in the developer options, that's a good thing you can do anything and customize it.

Anyway, Note 4 and Galaxy S5 (and above) are doing excellent with performance. I had all my games running at once, 7 tabs in chrome, and I was trying to record video or play one of the games, still fast like nothing is opened.
Android is a very heavy OS with MANY stuff in it, but with time the devices has became MUCH better nowadays and they can handle the OS better.
2.7Ghz (the note 4 CPU) is faster than a 2500$ iMac, or most of the Office computers you're using.

There are MANY ways to increase performance darmatically in the developer options, that's a good thing you can do anything and customize it.

Anyway, Note 4 and Galaxy S5 (and above) are doing excellent with performance. I had all my games running at once, 7 tabs in chrome, and I was trying to record video or play one of the games, still fast like nothing is opened.
Android is a very heavy OS with MANY stuff in it, but with time the devices has became MUCH better nowadays and they can handle the OS better.
2.7Ghz (the note 4 CPU) is faster than a 2500$ iMac, or most of the Office computers you're using.

Watch what you are spilling, Tomer.

This iMac runs better than the Samsung Note 4 - and here is the source: http://www.apple.com/imac-with-retina/specs/

So next time support, it with source information, if you will.

Okay. Im a note 2 user. I do admit I like the android features but am frustrated at lag time and the constant freeze on my phone it keeps giving me trouble and constant updates. Am seriously thinking of going into iphone 6 plus. Just because my other apple products are ancient and dont give me any trouble unlike this note 2 is. I do have little worries about less features on iphone that android give

Okay. Im a note 2 user. I do admit I like the android features but am frustrated at lag time and the constant freeze on my phone it keeps giving me trouble and constant updates. Am seriously thinking of going into iphone 6 plus. Just because my other apple products are ancient and dont give me any trouble unlike this note 2 is. I do have little worries about less features on iphone that android give
What sort of features do you expect?

iOS have far better short-cut friendly accessible. For example, click 3-time home-button to change from white on black to black to white. Android don't, until the future version. iOS already had it since 3 years.

Otherwise, both Google and Apple stole Palm WebOS's idea for notification design.

TOMER , come back and post it here. by the way, dont feel offended if they are giving you hard times. this thread is getting more FUN when you are around!!! :D be tough and be proud of samsung when you can!

lol rooting for alll of you who are samsung and iphone lover!!! :fruit:

iOS have far better short-cut friendly accessible. For example, click 3-time home-button to change from white on black to black to white. Android don't, until the future version. iOS already had it since 3 years.

Otherwise, both Google and Apple stole Palm WebOS's idea for notification design.
You can do the same on Galaxy s5. hit home button 3 times and a small menu pops up with accessibility option and negative colors option.

It also is not completely useful the negative color features- sure it is great for text (white on black) but it screws up the graphics so that it isn't very user friendly on BOTH the iOS and android (I have an iPad also).

One of the things that I liked with the s5 after I got it was that spots like the Settings menu and the notification panel were in DARK colors for the background ("white on black"- blue) I loved it. iOS doesn't have that. Aaand now neither does android the dumbasses. Lollipop screwed up and took that away. Blinding white is not good for my vision....:mad:

I would say that the speed is faster on my android than it is on my iPad. Of course it probably is an unfair comparison because it is an iPad 3 that I got in 2012. What's slow are the APPS themselves :P not the OS.

TOMER , come back and post it here. by the way, dont feel offended if they are giving you hard times. this thread is getting more FUN when you are around!!! :D be tough and be proud of samsung when you can!

lol rooting for alll of you who are samsung and iphone lover!!! :fruit:

Im definitely interested myself as im leaning towards iphone 6 plus and am currently using samsung note 2

You can do the same on Galaxy s5. hit home button 3 times and a small menu pops up with accessibility option and negative colors option.

It also is not completely useful the negative color features- sure it is great for text (white on black) but it screws up the graphics so that it isn't very user friendly on BOTH the iOS and android (I have an iPad also).

One of the things that I liked with the s5 after I got it was that spots like the Settings menu and the notification panel were in DARK colors for the background ("white on black"- blue) I loved it. iOS doesn't have that. Aaand now neither does android the dumbasses. Lollipop screwed up and took that away. Blinding white is not good for my vision....:mad:

I would say that the speed is faster on my android than it is on my iPad. Of course it probably is an unfair comparison because it is an iPad 3 that I got in 2012. What's slow are the APPS themselves :P not the OS.

Curious, does it have short-cut to make text-to-voice without app or built-in?

a new Japanese phone I/pad came out today I forgot name but thinnest phone ever some name like ulvlo it looks good.
going get ipod next week advice is it there better pad are there others same caperbility maybe cheaper

Back