IPHONE vs SAMSUNG

Jane, you can help CAZ she wants a simple phone.

Go back to what respectyoda said. I do believe that anymore it is mostly user preference. All will do the basic things it is a matter which other features matter the most to you. Also, at the high end like this I would want to handle both in person before making a decision.

To each it's own with their phone selections. People have their own preference and which phone suits better for them. :)

You both have echoed my statement. Yes, some phones may outperform others in certain areas, but again, it just boils down to user preference. One may claim the Samsung Galaxy outperforms the iPhone, but when someone tests the aforementioned phone, he/she may not be entirely comfortable with the user interface and prefer the iPhone.

Wonder what will Jane picks iPhone or Samsung? :hmm:

I hope you don't buy a phone solely based on what Jane picks. :lol:

IPhone Photo apps have exposure feature which adjusting brightness and darkness images. No problem.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

So does the Note 4, its called HDR. but they didn't use anything on both pictures. as I always said before, Apple uses layers for color and brightess, the camera itself is bad. :)
Also, the iPhone's len being too small is the main problem. not picking enough light

Did I mention the Note 4 camera can record 4K videos?
On this video change the quality to 2160p and full screen (on your computer) and see what the Note 4 can do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cd0Hf4dZ5Q

I have the Note 4 910F 2.7Ghz and I approve it.
Look again! same distance. different resolution or lens (no wonder, 3264 x 2448 of the iPhone versus 5312 x 2988 - wider resulotion of the Note 4). it seems closer because of that :)
Don't get jealous, silly.
The person took picture with the iPhone first, when the people are closer to him, and with the Samsung when the people were far, because they were walking. but notice the floor water?
How is it closer when the people are even more far in the Samsung picture compared to the iPhone picture?
Also, I didn't take this picture. It was taken from a famous news site.

About Battery Life, you should consider that the Note 4 has a removable battery aswell!

iPhone 6 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Battery Life
iPhone 6 Plus: 2915mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 4: 3220mAh battery

When you compare battery sizes, the Samsung has the bigger one but that’s no surprise when you consider it has a slightly larger high resolution 5.7-inch display.

Despite that, the Samsung phone still manages to go for two days without tapping into the handy ultra-power saving power mode (which is 13-14 days of usage). The 6 Plus boasts impressive battery life, but in our more intensive testing the Note 4 manages an extra hour more than the Apple smartphone.

Both are quick chargers and thanks to the Note 4’s Snapdragon 805 processor, the Samsung phablet now supports Quick Charge technology. This means the Samsung phone can get up to 40% of charge in thirty minutes. It’s very impressive.
Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/iphone-6-plus-vs-galaxy-note-4#DGPPh4peY1SYmAKe.99

removable battery? So you have to carry mobile and extra battery with you all times which it's stupid. Also I don't like that idea due theft can remove battery under 5 seconds and can't trace it anymore.

Now S6 got bending easy than iPhone 6 Plus.
http://www.macrumors.com/2015/04/03/samsungs-galaxy-s6-bends/

removable battery? So you have to carry mobile and extra battery with you all times which it's stupid. Also I don't like that idea due theft can remove battery under 5 seconds and can't trace it anymore.

Now S6 got bending easy than iPhone 6 Plus.
http://www.macrumors.com/2015/04/03/samsungs-galaxy-s6-bends/

I never talked about the Galaxy S6 "Edge", it is a different phone, also I can now understand why you get brainwashed all over about Samsung stuff, you're only reading Mac and iPhone fanboys sites.

As for the battery, you don't have to buy a spare battery, I just said it was an option, as the battery lasts longer than the iPhone in intensive usage.

http://wccftech.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4-battery-test/

1. it takes around 15 minutes to charge it to 40%
2. the battery is bigger than the iPhone.
3. lasts longer in intensive usage.
4. Ultra Saving Mode can turn 100% into 16 days of usage.

Take into consideration that the Note 4 910F has a crazy 2.7Ghz and 4 cores CPU (like an office computer), a crazy GPU, everything on its hardware is pretty much strong and more power requiring, but the Note 4 did much better than the iPhone.
Note 4 910C has the 1.9Ghz 8 cores CPU!
as for the iPhone 6 Plus that has ONLY 1.4Ghz and 2 cores.

Intensive usage, Note 4 is ranked 3, Charging time - ranked 2.
1-635x329.jpg

2-635x271.jpg

So does the Note 4, its called HDR. but they didn't use anything on both pictures. as I always said before, Apple uses layers for color and brightess, the camera itself is bad. :)
Also, the iPhone's len being too small is the main problem. not picking enough light

On this video change the quality to 2160p and full screen (on your computer) and see what the Note 4 can do.

4K Ultra HD Video is shot using iPhone 6. Some App store has Procam 2 and Ultrakam 4K.

http://www.redmondpie.com/this-stunning-4k-ultra-hd-video-was-shot-using-iphone-6/

4K Ultra HD Video is shot using iPhone 6. Some App store has Procam 2 and Ultrakam 4K.

http://www.redmondpie.com/this-stunning-4k-ultra-hd-video-was-shot-using-iphone-6/

No, it's an app that changes the resolution when you finish with recording the video (The video is actually captured with normal resolution, and upscaled to the 4K's 3840×2160 with the app)
Which means isn't not even a real 4K. you can compare and see, the quality remains like HD with a bigger resolution which makes it worse quality. (less pixels density)
also it records in 30fps, it doesn't make the camera to record at 4K as the camera SIMPLY cannot do that.

No, it's an app that changes the resolution when you finish with recording the video (from 1920x1080 to 4K), it doesn't make the camera to record at 4K as the camera SIMPLY cannot do that.
the quality remains like HD not 4K.

Next gen iPhone 6S or 7 will feature Quad HD / 4K resolution, possible.

Next gen iPhone 6S or 7 will feature Quad HD / 4K resolution, possible.

Then say that when it releases. Samsung will have a "next gen" phone that will feature more stuff too. no point?

I can do the same and say the Samsung Note 5 will have a 4K screen(!) like the LG G4, 746 pixels-per-inch, 5.9 inch screen, 4GB RAM and such, but we talk about the CURRENT PHONES.

Toner. I m not good at grasping of the idea how much memory if I don't clean up the photos on phone. What if I don't do that. Will (note4) cause slow or frozen just like iPhone did to me?

I know I need to learn how to put photos to the memory stick. I didn't ha

Toner. I m not good at grasping of the idea how much memory if I don't clean up the photos on phone. What if I don't do that. Will (note4) cause slow or frozen just like iPhone did to me?

You might want to look into this product: USB Drive for iDevices

This is why one can purchase this add-on: iPhone Camera Add-On

the Note 4 has a MicroSD slot. you can configure that videos and pictures will automatically go in the MicroSD for example.
Hard to believe you'll have no memory when you can go up to 64GB + 128GB MicroSD.
And no, the Note 4 won't be slow or frozen when it's full because its OS (Operating System) works in another way than the Unix-based iPhone's OS. it will always have its free space for its operating, means even if the phone says it's full, it would still have some free space for the OS operation.

I could care less. Ha. I like the user experience with iDevices.

It just really boils down to user preference.
Sorry:

Note 4 910F 64GB: 625$ + 60$ for 64GB SD Card = 685$
iPhone 6 Plus 64GB: 850$ + 300$(?) = 1150$

Take into consideration that Note 4's specs is 2.5 times better.

You could almost buy two Note 4 910F phones for what you paid! "user preference" and giving up about camera, better CPU, GPU, RAM, quality, better OS is a bull****, really. You could buy a Note 4 and install an iOS theme, so it looks like the iPhone.
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=iOS

Did I mention that we have two stores, Samsung apps and Google Play, both having more than a million applications.

Sorry:

Note 4 910F 64GB: 625$ + 60$ for 64GB SD Card = 685$
iPhone 6 Plus 64GB: 850$ + 300$(?) = 1150$

Take into consideration that Note 4's specs is 2.5 times better.

You could almost buy two Note 4 910F phones for what you paid! "user preference" is a bull****, really. You could buy a Note 4 and install an iOS theme, so it looks like the iPhone.
https://play.google.com/store/search?q=iOS

Did I mention that we have two stores, Samsung apps and Google Play, both having more than a million applications.

Well, who in their right mind would shell out so much for an expensive with expensive upgrades? One can just be content with the base model.

I never talked about the Galaxy S6 "Edge", it is a different phone, also I can now understand why you get brainwashed all over about Samsung stuff, you're only reading Mac and iPhone fanboys sites.

As for the battery, you don't have to buy a spare battery, I just said it was an option, as the battery lasts longer than the iPhone in intensive usage.

http://wccftech.com/samsung-galaxy-note-4-battery-test/

1. it takes around 15 minutes to charge it to 40%
2. the battery is bigger than the iPhone.
3. lasts longer in intensive usage.
4. Ultra Saving Mode can turn 100% into 16 days of usage.

Take into consideration that the Note 4 910F has a crazy 2.7Ghz and 4 cores CPU (like an office computer), a crazy GPU, everything on its hardware is pretty much strong and more power requiring, but the Note 4 did much better than the iPhone.
Note 4 910C has the 1.9Ghz 8 cores CPU!
as for the iPhone 6 Plus that has ONLY 1.4Ghz and 2 cores.

Intensive usage, Note 4 is ranked 3, Charging time - ranked 2.
1-635x329.jpg

2-635x271.jpg

Wow, You are an idiot for label anyone as fanboys sites. In fact, I found it from facebook that someone shared it then I thought I like to shared it at here too. I don't bother read apple fan as macrumors.com like that. Only engadget.com for technology news. Get a fact next time.

Just 40%? Sounds waste charge cycle life. I prefer 100% all times. 4k? Not for everyone have 4K LCD yet and too long to upload. So 1080p is good enough for internet as vlog, family shares, etc. This is not a fancy movie.

Last edited:
Wow, You are an idiot for label anyone as fanboys sites. In fact, I found it from facebook that someone shared it then I thought I like to shared it at here too. I don't bother read apple fan as macrumors.com like that. Only engadget.com for technology news. Get a fact next time.

Just 40%? Sounds waste charge cycle life. I prefer 100% all times. 4k? Not for everyone have 4K LCD yet and too long to upload. So 1080p is good enough for internet as vlog, family shares, etc. This is not a fancy movie.

Huh?
I just said it takes 10 mins to charge to 40%, so 20 mins for 80%, and maybe 22.5 mins for 100%.
Compared to the 1hour charging of the iPhone, LOL

Back