IPHONE vs SAMSUNG

Does iphone have scheduled text feature? I can set a text to be sent at specific time and forget about it on my note 2

iphone if can do that then complicated.my son never mention facillty like that he got iphone...you should take look at the new japenese phone out today

a new Japanese phone I/pad came out today I forgot name but thinnest phone ever some name like ulvlo it looks good.
going get ipod next week advice is it there better pad are there others same caperbility maybe cheaper

You mean iPod or iPad? iPod is quite small.

Kindle Fire HD6 is a small tablet very cheap from Amazon, that will fit easily in a bag for when you are out. And it is simple to use.

Not sure it will last as well as the iPod or iPad though.

I hate these kind of comparisons because it just boils down to user preference.

I hate these kind of comparisons because it just boils down to user preference.

Oh boy it's harder for me already. Lol

Go back to what respectyoda said. I do believe that anymore it is mostly user preference. All will do the basic things it is a matter which other features matter the most to you. Also, at the high end like this I would want to handle both in person before making a decision.

If you'd like to buy an iPhone in a store, pay 300$ from your wallet, and then go out of the store and find out you had a hole in your wallet and you lost your rest 500$, sure.
The users like the performance and the simplity, and the design. they like it as a BRAND.

If you want a high-end hardware REAL phone, without tweaks, or layers, or any psychological cheating, or PAGE FILE dumping, sure - get Samsung Note 4, which is a way better than Note 2 or 3.
Note 2 users or galaxy S4 users just can't compare their device to the Note 4. using a whopping 2.7Ghz CPU and 3 times better hardware or benchmarks.

As i have explained before, to REALLY see the difference between pictures (aka iPhone 6 Plus or Note 4 pictures) you must see them in full screen and not small like on websites - this way you won't notice any difference. always when I'm taking pictures with Note 4 and i'm zooming in, while using full screen, I can still see details, like text on signs and such - and it is clear!

Look at what I mean:
Note 4 full picture example - indoorsamsungnote4.jpg
Now click on the picture to zoom, YOU CAN read the text! there are small details!

iPhone 6 Plus full picture example - indooriphone6plus.jpg
Click on the picture to zoom, you can't read the text! why? LOW RESOLUTION = LESS PIXELS = WORSE QUALITY. Also with its small lens, it won't pick so much brightness.

gZOzs.jpg

gZOzY.jpg

If you'd like to buy an iPhone in a store, pay 300$ from your wallet, and then go out of the store and find out you had a hole in your wallet and you lost your rest 500$, sure.
The users like the performance and the simplity, and the design. they like it as a BRAND.

If you want a high-end hardware REAL phone, without tweaks, or layers, or any psychological cheating, or PAGE FILE dumping, sure - get Samsung Note 4, which is a way better than Note 2 or 3.
Note 2 users or galaxy S4 users just can't compare their device to the Note 4. using a whopping 2.7Ghz CPU and 3 times better hardware or benchmarks.

As i have explained before, to REALLY see the difference between pictures (aka iPhone 6 Plus or Note 4 pictures) you must see them in full screen and not small like on websites - this way you won't notice any difference. always when I'm taking pictures with Note 4 and i'm zooming in, while using full screen, I can still see details, like text on signs and such - and it is clear!

Look at what I mean:
Now click on the picture to zoom, YOU CAN read the text! there are small details!

Click on the picture to zoom, you can't read the text! why? LOW RESOLUTION = LESS PIXELS = WORSE QUALITY. Also with its small lens, it won't pick so much brightness.

gZOzs.jpg

gZOzY.jpg

You made a big DEAL over picture which far away. Silly. I noticed both are not exactly same distance between mobile and the sign. Hmm and this picture is very boring.

No wonder Note 4 drained battery life more than iPhone 6 Plus. Also iPhone 6 Plus's picture file is around 500MB and Note 4's picture file is around 1MB. That's mean If you took 2,000 pictures by Note 4 then it's 2GB of files and iPhone 6s is only 1 GB of files. Not everyone wants closer up pictures like family, pets, food, etc.

You made a big DEAL over picture which far away. Silly. I noticed both are not exactly same distance between mobile and the sign. Hmm

No wonder Note 4 drained battery life more than iPhone 6 Plus.

I have the Note 4 910F 2.7Ghz and I approve it.
Look again! same distance. different resolution or lens (no wonder, 3264 x 2448 of the iPhone versus 5312 x 2988 - wider resulotion of the Note 4). it seems closer because of that :)
Don't get jealous, silly.
The person took picture with the iPhone first, when the people are closer to him, and with the Samsung when the people were far, because they were walking. but notice the floor water?
How is it closer when the people are even more far in the Samsung picture compared to the iPhone picture?
Also, I didn't take this picture. It was taken from a famous news site.

About Battery Life, you should consider that the Note 4 has a removable battery aswell!

iPhone 6 Plus vs Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Battery Life
iPhone 6 Plus: 2915mAh
Samsung Galaxy Note 4: 3220mAh battery

When you compare battery sizes, the Samsung has the bigger one but that’s no surprise when you consider it has a slightly larger high resolution 5.7-inch display.

Despite that, the Samsung phone still manages to go for two days without tapping into the handy ultra-power saving power mode (which is 13-14 days of usage). The 6 Plus boasts impressive battery life, but in our more intensive testing the Note 4 manages an extra hour more than the Apple smartphone.

Both are quick chargers and thanks to the Note 4’s Snapdragon 805 processor, the Samsung phablet now supports Quick Charge technology. This means the Samsung phone can get up to 40% of charge in thirty minutes. It’s very impressive.
Read more at http://www.trustedreviews.com/opinions/iphone-6-plus-vs-galaxy-note-4#DGPPh4peY1SYmAKe.99

To each it's own with their phone selections. People have their own preference and which phone suits better for them. :)

To each it's own with their phone selections. People have their own preference and which phone suits better for them. :)

Right, thats why I need to see why others like and what their comparsion with two devices that fits me well! :D

I havent discuss with my hub about this one. Sometimes, if something comes up with a good deal that my hub would choose, maybe old and used phone. i like to see what people think of two devices in my thread. I even share each of your information input here with my friends who own samsung and iphone. They can give me some good feedbacks or show me what does it look like.

I did notice that samsung do not have apps PHOOOTO apps. Iphone do have PHOOOTO apps.. I think its strange.

Look at what I mean:

gZOzs.jpg

gZOzY.jpg

That explain why I have annoying link that loading too longer while there is no problem for Apple photo. Thank for give an evidence. Android is going to be blame.

Oh yeah, that remind me, I saw brunch of people who doing selfie with Android, appear that photo are mirror. They don't know how to change it correct while iOS make it auto correct.

Look at what I mean:

gZOzs.jpg

gZOzY.jpg

IPhone Photo apps have exposure feature which adjusting brightness and darkness images. No problem.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Jane wants to go with you when you choose!

Wonder what will Jane picks iPhone or Samsung? :hmm:

I think we are living too far apart for going together to actually be practical but I got a good LOL out of the idea!

I use my cell phone mainly as a "peace of mind" phone with very few actual calls either outgoing or incoming. Most of my calls are made on my landline through my state relay service with VCO on a TTY. Maybe about once a month, if that, I will look at a forum or forums on the phone if I am eating lunch out alone or such. Use of text messaging is even further apart as the bunch I run around with is not really into that. So, I have no desire personally to put that much into a phone. I generally do my reading and posting from a computer at home.

What I have now, and am having no problems with, is a very cheap ZTE Z992 otherwise known as the AT&T Avail 2 GoPhone. But, I have it activated with PureTalkUSA which is an AT&T MVNO. I do really enjoy reading about these other phones on a forum that is about cell phones and carriers.

I have had very good luck with physically looking at and handling all kinds of products when I am having trouble deciding which one to get.

Back