IPHONE vs SAMSUNG

Wrong.

Samsung phones use a MUCH better resolution, for example iPhone 6S uses 2448x3264, compared to Note 4 that uses 5312x2988 (16MP)

iPhone's camera doing really bad with dark conditions aswell, since its lens are smaller than the Samsung ones, they won't capture much light.

Samsung phones have Paranorma mode too, and they're doing better too. (56.6MP)

Lies!

http://m.imore.com/iphone-6-plus-vs-galaxy-note-4-camera-comparison

iPhone 6s are great for dark area as indoor. Do your you know what megapixel mean?

Lies!

http://m.imore.com/iphone-6-plus-vs-galaxy-note-4-camera-comparison

iPhone 6s are great for dark area as indoor. Do your you know what megapixel mean?

Not true.
Did you even try HDR option in the Note 4?
Did you try seeing the pictures in full screen to see the difference in the resolution? when pictures are that small, like in that website, you won't really notice the difference. but there is.

Saying a 8MP camera with two times lower resolution with a 1:4 smaller len, is better, is like saying a turtle is faster than a cheetah.
The camera itself is a way better and that is a fact.

Why are apple fanboys so brain washed, why.

Not true.
Did you try seeing the pictures in full screen to see the difference in the resolution? when pictures are that small, like in that website, you won't really notice the difference. but there is.

Saying a 8MP camera with two times lower resolution with a 1:4 smaller len, is better, is like saying a turtle is faster than a cheetah.

Source please, Tomer.

We don't believe in facts until there are sources that supports it.

I'm with highlander, because I am a owner of the iPhone 6 Plus, and I have played Samsung phones which has left me unimpressed.

Source please, Tomer.

We don't believe in facts until there are sources that supports it.

I'm with highlander, because I am a owner of the iPhone 6 Plus, and I have played Samsung phones which has left me unimpressed.

I have a Note 4 910F myself.

You probably have tried the older Samsung phones.

Sources? you can google for Note 4 910F's specs if you think i'm lying, also you can look on youtube for camera comparisons.

As for the Panorama, link. "Panoramas come out at an incredibly high resolution. The maximum resolution in portrait shooting is a whopping 56.6MP"

It is a known FACT that cameras with bigger lens will capture more light and will be better in dark conditions, apple uses a bad camera with colorful and brightness layers.

Apple fanboys are just jealous, I don't blame them. Apple after all uses cheap parts and sell them for 2 times the price. The OS is over-tweaked to give you the feeling its faster (Like dumping PAGE into the memory, or when you close an app, it does show you that it closes, but in the background its still closing - psychological), and of course there's more.

Not true.

:slap: MP doesn't matter for LUX and aperture.

Apple fanboys? That's made you are Android fanboys then.

I have a Note 4 910F myself.

You probably have tried the older Samsung phones.

Sources? you can google for Note 4 910F's specs if you think i'm lying, also you can look on youtube for camera comparisons.

As for the Panorama, link. "Panoramas come out at an incredibly high resolution. The maximum resolution in portrait shooting is a whopping 56.6MP"

It is a known FACT that cameras with bigger lens will capture more light and will be better in dark conditions, apple uses a bad camera with colorful and brightness layers.

Apple fanboys are just jealous, I don't blame them. Apple after all uses cheap parts and sell them for 2 times the price. The OS is over-tweaked to give you the feeling its faster (Like dumping PAGE into the memory, or when you close an app, it does show you that it closes, but in the background its still closing - psychological), and of course there's more.

Another Android fanboys again. Here you go.

I had the samsung note 2 when it first came out. Now I hate it . I had iphone 4 for a while and the note 2 at the same time but decided on note 2 for screen size. Sold the iphone.

Now Note 2 Lags and constantly giving me grief. I am planning on getting iphone 6+

My old ipad does not give me grief as much as this anroid phone. Im constantly updating, its a bad vicious cycle.

I am going back to the apple brand becuase they sure build their stuff to last a long time. This note 2 is at its last legs. I even cant take good picture anymore. The screen is not scratch idk why.

dont worry I love IPHONE. Does it help? lol but i want to try the note 4 samsung. :D
Better that you play with the note 4 at the store before you make a decision. Let me tell you, iPhone 6 Plus is awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaQsXJ5NtnA
iPhone 6 Plus bends too when you sit on it or when its in your pocket! LOL
Note 4 is 3 times better based on specifications, and Android is a way better, much more options. you're not an "slave" when you use it like with the iPhone, as you can do whatever you want with your phone.
Too bad you have your thoughts based on Galaxy S2 or you never tried it.
Note 4 910F has 2.7Ghz, 3GB RAM and a WAY better camera while the iPhone 6 plus has 1.4Ghz and 1GB RAM.

Also: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4za-gmsHr_g
LG G4 \ Note 4 910F \ Galaxy S6 \ Nexus - are better than this iPhone 6 / plus.

People still have mis-concept that great number megapixel is better. It's about size.

People still have mis-concept that great number megapixel is better. It's about size.

"Saying a 8MP camera with two times lower resolution with a 1:4 smaller len, is better, is like saying a turtle is faster than a cheetah."

"Apple uses a bad camera with colorful and brightness layers."

MP isn't the only thing I said.

Of course.

1. the S6 has a higher resolution display, so it has more pixels to render if the game renders at the full native resolution.
Galaxy S6 = AMOLED display to 2,560x1,440 pixels, a density of 577 pixels per inch (ppi) Excellent.
Note 4 = 5.7 inch, Quad HD (2560×1440), resulting in a pixel density of 515 ppi. Excellent.
iPhone 6 Plus = 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density) - Average, 1080x1920 exists since 2007.
iPhone 6 = 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density) -AWFUL

2. Apple uses a GPU that is meant for performance, it has no quality color wise. the COLOR LAYERS are the ones you see when you work on the iPhone. they aren't coming from the GPU, its like you'll put an old picture on photoshop and add colorful layers, that's what Apple uses.

iPhones are rediclousy expensive. you'll find iMac with 1.4Ghz and 8GB RAM and 1TB, for 2500$ while I bought a overclocked 4.5Ghz, 16GB RAM and 4TB for 950$. the iOS is an tweaked Unix platform which uses performance at most, so it'll do fine with its POOR components

Of course.

1. the S6 has a higher resolution display, so it has more pixels to render if the game renders at the full native resolution.
Galaxy S6 = AMOLED display to 2,560x1,440 pixels, a density of 577 pixels per inch (ppi)
Note 4 = 5.7 inch, Quad HD (2560×1440), resulting in a pixel density of 515 ppi.
iPhone 6 Plus = 1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)

2. Apple uses a GPU that is meant for performance, it has no quality color wise. the COLOR LAYERS are the ones you see when you work on the iPhone. they aren't coming from the GPU, its like you'll put an old picture on photoshop and add colorful layers, that's what Apple uses.

iPhones are rediclousy expensive. you'll find iMac with 1.4Ghz and 8GB RAM and 1TB, for 2500$ while I bought a overclocked 4.5Ghz, 16GB RAM and 4TB for 950$. the iOS is an tweaked Unix platform which uses performance at most, so it'll do fine with its POOR components
You fail to mention about 'Retina' or the Metal hardware. Disappointing.

Does Samsung have similar kind? I think not.

Back