IPHONE vs SAMSUNG

For my preference, I'd rather iPhone. Like Poweron said, all iphone, ipad, and iMac/macbook laptop are coordinating together. iMessage, for instance, is seen on all of devices (even though I try to figure out to turn it off due to privacy reasons-keep in mind, I am just new to iMac).

Any advices are much appreciated.

Open Messages app on Mac computer. Go to Preference and click tab "Accounts" and Sign Out as you shall never see it again. I still prefer to keep on.

Because, some phones with Windows system do not have VRS apps for example. VRS apps can not be compliance with phones with Windows system.

iOs and Android have tons of apps and its features. Most popular phones which Deaf people are comfortable with are iphone, Samsung Galaxy, and Samsung Note phones.

Deaf people may not be satisfied with other regular phones or smartphones due to limited features.

I was think, it's more like Samsung did a good job by have huge markets to adverting. They have big bucks to make people can think of only Samsung vs iPhone, none else.

Frisky
What I have been troubled by is that you seem to think that Samsung is the only manufacturer of phones that use the Android operating system! That is NOT true. Some of the others are LG, Motorola & HTC. I have been seeing visions of you limiting yourself to a phone made by Samsung and then after you get it hearing about something made by one of the other manufactures that you would have preferred if you had just been willing to look at others and thus known about it.

I am so sorry that you felt disturbed of my choices with only two phones. I have already had OLD MOTOROLA, sidekick android, EVO HTC, LG and other phones I forget in the PAST. Sure, there were some PROs and CONS with those phones that I HAD. What seems to be the problem for you to think that choices of phones that limited myself or my mind? FOR YOUR INFORMATION, I never tried SAMSUNG before, so I WOULD LOVE TO TRY SAMSUNG. I ve been around friends who have iphone and samsung more than other kind of phones. They are very happy with IPHONE or Samsung like galxy 5 or note edge. They all are all Deaf like me. It is only two years, then i ll change the phone every two years. I made my decision on either IPHONE or SAMSUNG ( two kinds ).

Ohhh JANE B

My favorite fruit is Strawberry. SO do you have a PROBLEM with it if i dont like apple or oranges???????

Ohhh JANE B

My favorite fruit is Strawberry. SO do you have a PROBLEM with it if i dont like apple or oranges???????

Nope! But I get the impression that you don't like them after trying them.

Your earlier posts about the phones gave me the impression that you were not aware of what other manufactures offered.

Nope! But I get the impression that you don't like them after trying them.

Your earlier posts about the phones gave me the impression that you were not aware of what other manufactures offered.

The whole point is to create the thread for two different brands that I need to hear from members feedbacks in the first place.

If i dont know anything about phones then i would have make the different subject of this thread in the first place. :aw:

So you already know that i had many differnet kind of phones in the past. So that is the why i made the thread. :aw:

I'd just like to encourage you to try kiwi, prunes, and dragon fruit... :)

Frisky, someone is :crazy: and narrow minded.

:roll: at someone's lame post.

I have the iPhone 5s and love it. Before that I had the 4. I don't plan to upgrade to the 6 since I have iPad 3 and hotspot. Maybe next year when 7 comes out.

In addition to this, I prefer the size of iPhone 5 and 5s over iPhone 6 or 6 Plus because I always put my iPhone in my back pocket. I hope Apple is wise up and will provide two different sizes for the consumers to choose from. One is a regular sized iPhone and other is large one like Samsung phone. It is just me.

In addition to this, I prefer the size of iPhone 5 and 5s over iPhone 6 or 6 Plus because I always put my iPhone in my back pocket. I hope Apple is wise up and will provide two different sizes for the consumers to choose from. One is a regular sized iPhone and other is large one like Samsung phone. It is just me.

I thought the iPhone 6 was regular sized and the iPhone 6 Plus larger......

I thought the iPhone 6 was regular sized and the iPhone 6 Plus larger......

I have gotten iPhone 6 Plus last fall. Look better to read and watch video w/ CC than my old iPhone 5. I was tired to read any web on old one. I m too old. Ha Ha So I was seen my friend s iPhone 5 to read too small of apps on it. Wow. I keep it in the future. I won't get larger one than iPhone 6 Plus.

I think the camera on the note is better. 16mp as compared to 8 mp for the iPhone 6.

Apparently, the iPhone's camera is better than Samsung and in panorama mode, the camera goes up to 48MP (28 for iPhone 5/5s)

Open Messages app on Mac computer. Go to Preference and click tab "Accounts" and Sign Out as you shall never see it again. I still prefer to keep on.

Or just turn off the notifications for iMessage on iMac, and open iMessage at your discretion so you can view it on your time. I perfer to have mine turned on, when my phone is charged, so I can still send text messages from my 27" iMac :hmm:

Apparently, the iPhone's camera is better than Samsung and in panorama mode, the camera goes up to 48MP (28 for iPhone 5/5s)

Or just turn off the notifications for iMessage on iMac, and open iMessage at your discretion so you can view it on your time. I perfer to have mine turned on, when my phone is charged, so I can still send text messages from my 27" iMac :hmm:

Wrong.

Samsung phones use a MUCH better resolution, for example iPhone 6S uses 2448x3264, compared to Note 4 that uses 5312x2988 (16MP)

iPhone's camera doing really bad with dark conditions aswell, since its lens are smaller than the Samsung ones, they won't capture much light.

Samsung phones have Paranorma mode too, and they're doing better too. (56.6MP)

Wrong.

Samsung phones use a MUCH better resolution, for example iPhone 6S uses 2448x3264, compared to Note 4 that uses 5312x2988 (16MP)

iPhone's camera doing really bad with dark conditions aswell, since its lens are smaller than the Samsung ones, they won't capture much light.

Samsung phones have Paranorma mode too, and they're doing better too. (56.6MP)

LOL thank you for sharing.. were you speaking of note 4??????:eek3:

Back