IPHONE vs SAMSUNG

Why limit your choices of phones that run the Android Operation System to the Samsung brand?

what do you mean? I am interested with between Iphone and samsung (note 4)

What I like about to have iPhone, it match in heaven with Apple computer. Why? I'm allow to texting from the computer without necessary to typing direct to iPhone to ANYONE.

yeah true. I use IPAD to text anyone too.

samsung
o.png

Why limit your choices of phones that run the Android Operation System to the Samsung brand?

what do you mean? I am interested with between Iphone and samsung (note 4)

I don't remember you mentioning that you are trying to choose between a specific model by Samsung (Note 4) and an iPhone. Thus, I was wondering why you were limiting your question to JUST the Samsung brand when referring to phones that use the Android operating system. Remember many different companies use the Android operating system.

I don't remember you mentioning that you are trying to choose between a specific model by Samsung (Note 4) and an iPhone. Thus, I was wondering why you were limiting your question to JUST the Samsung brand when referring to phones that use the Android operating system. Remember many different companies use the Android operating system.

or nexus 6 or any other kind of phoen that is under samsung that anyone can give feedback either. :aw:

or nexus 6 or any other kind of phoen that is under samsung that anyone can give feedback either. :aw:

Curious why you are not looking at any other brands than Samsung? They are not the only company that makes phones that run the Android operating system.

Are you aware that it is Motorola that manufactures the Nexus 6 and not Samsung?

Curious why you are not looking at any other brands than Samsung? They are not the only company that makes phones that run the Android operating system.

Are you award that it is Motorola that manufactures the Nexus 6 and not Samsung?

Oh yea you are right about nexus 6. My mistake. I dont plan to buy nexus 6 anyway. I dont know.
no one talks about other brands beside iphone or samsung. So you can tell me why they dont talk about the other brands?

So what brand of phone do you have? Jane? does it have accessing to FB, email, text, internet and a better quiality of pictures, and go on? :)

yeah true. I use IPAD to text anyone too.
how do you do this? I have an iPad (but also have a Galaxy s5) and curious. Texting on the Galaxy is miles better than it was on my old phone- I had to use a third party app so I could SEE the dang texts (size and color wise. It's better with the Galaxy though I can't remember if I can customize the color of the text background and fonts (currently using a theme I think with limited conversation background colors...)

If your budget is tight and you still want to stick with iPhone- iPhone 5c is still pretty good- my niece has that one.

So what brand of phone do you have? Jane? does it have accessing to FB, email, text, internet and a better quiality of pictures, and go on? :)

I am a very light user of a cell phone doing most things from home on a windows computer. So . . . I have a low end phone originally put out for GoPhone as the Avail 2; also known as the ZTE Z992. But it is activated on an AT&T MVNO. http://www.puretalkusa.com/cell-phone-service-provider.php

I do not use Facebook (which is what I think you mean my FB) at all with any device or computer. I do pick up email once in awhile from the phone. I very rarely text as the bunch I do the most with does not text. I do get notice of my cell service renewal via text and one of the gals from church prefers it. I have gotten on a forum or so from the phone very, very rarely. I use a DSLR camera for photos rather than a phone so I have no idea what I would think of photos taken with this phone. But that is not reported as a strong point.

I have been happy with it for captioned calls both from my end and what people say I sound like. It paired easily with my ComPilot which connects to my hearing aid. The captioning service that I have come to prefer is http://innocaption.com/

oh I see yours sound too simple. Your correct that I need to access to Facebook email text etc. I'm still looking into Samsung as of right now.

samsung
http://amburadul101.tk/102/o.png[. IMG][/quote]

[quote="Jane B., post: 2401859"]Frisky
What makes you think there should be a photo with that post? I think langit just listed the brand.[/quote]

Here is I removed dash and replaced period "." so youcan see the link. Png must be too long or big for thus forum.

May I ask a lame personal question? Why am I thinking that you can't stand me the way I talk like an airhead girl?

One of my daughters has the Note. It's very cool.

Yes it's cool. My girlfriend showed me the nite 4. Awesome. I m not sure because iPhones so convenient but I like to try the different phone that a lot of people like.

Yes it's cool. My girlfriend showed me the nite 4. Awesome. I m not sure because iPhones so convenient but I like to try the different phone that a lot of people like.

I think the camera on the note is better. 16mp as compared to 8 mp for the iPhone 6.

cameras on the Samsung phones seems to be a bit better than iPhone in terms of megapixels from what I've heard.

Back