Imagine if AD was still around in 40 years...

Exactly what I was thinking - safer to webcam strip show than to take pics...... I remember this joke.......when I find the whole joke I will post it up

i would still hang out on AD :) even if i'm too old for that shit lol

By the time 40 years roll around, I might either be RIP or be a drooling blabbering Idiot heh

ill definately be an OLD fart!!! :rofl: hahaha would prolly need to change my SN from "Fly Free" to "Old Fart Fly Free" hahaha

I was *whoosh* into 2043 and drew picture and bought it back here...
am I back in the future????
*surprised*.....
Am I still good artist....

Attachments

• oldgrannyme.jpg
    oldgrannyme.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 31
I will be 73 years old. Maybe I will pose for AD's first internet playboy here. LOL

O___o;;; alldeaf.com still standing after 40 years? it would be a record for WWW to have a website around for that long!

[thinking] I will be 57 yrs old. ....that is the same age as my mom is right now. YIKES! [looking] hopefully i will be globe-trotting and is raking in 80K a year like her.... :D

i ll be 71 when AD turns 40 and i know one thing i would be I would still be hooked to the puter and filling in stories of my grand kids and all my doggies!

yikes 40 yrs later i'm going to be 63 yrs old.. damn! i can't live that long..

if AD is still on.. i probally will still be a member and this ADv44 will probally have signed ASL instead of typing a words..

Lol. Haha. I don't know ASL so I don't know what to do if that happens. Will need an interpreter - *looks at WaterRats*. But that would be fantastic, could have trips down memory lane! :)

Ziusudra said:
Lol. Haha. I don't know ASL so I don't know what to do if that happens. Will need an interpreter - *looks at WaterRats*. But that would be fantastic, could have trips down memory lane! :)

:rofl: Well, I could try my best in translating ASL to AUSLAN for you, Ziggy...but no promises of a perfect translation, hehehe! ;)

Back