Imagine if AD was still around in 40 years...

I wonder what everyone look like in 40 years later? :|

I would drop a shitload if I am still a V in 40 years later. :o

Originally posted by LeviathanC
I wonder what everyone look like in 40 years later? :|

I would drop a shitload if I am still a V in 40 years later. :o

:shock: That mean, you and Jena aren't succesful. :|

oh boy

40 years later I'll be almost 65.. waitin 2 years to be up to be retired.. :fu2: at stupid SS they changed retirement age to 67 instead of 65.... :laugh2 laugh2: and I still be flirtin with younger guys probably with alex's son no offense taken alex :rofl:

Re: oh boy

Originally posted by prettybebe78
40 years later I'll be almost 65.. waitin 2 years to be up to be retired.. :fu2: at stupid SS they changed retirement age to 67 instead of 65.... :laugh2 laugh2: and I still be flirtin with younger guys probably with alex's son no offense taken alex :rofl:

LOL !!! nawww - u'd still be married to umm .... u-know-who :mrgreen:

Re: Re: oh boy

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
LOL !!! nawww - u'd still be married to umm .... u-know-who :mrgreen:

:fu2: :P I don't THINK so lol :rofl: and don't u dare say his name here :eek: hehe we already know who but it stays on AOL not here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[m] I'm bein weird today didn't sleep enuff so bear with me [/m]

Re: Re: Re: oh boy

:fu2: :P I don't THINK so lol :rofl: and don't u dare say his name here :eek: hehe we already know who but it stays on AOL not here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: gee i wonder if umm .... alex know abt this ???? rofl

Re: Re: Re: Re: oh boy

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: gee i wonder if umm .... alex know abt this ???? rofl

oh boy... :roll: u never stop at anything? really alex don't have to know who I like and all that? cuz this www isn't for everyone to know everyone's personal life if they wanted to be freinds with some1 fine with me I don't give a fuck if they don't want to know me or not lol :op

-people-

don't mind me lol NOW u know why I am annoyed by certain people that never stop at nothing to drive me up the wall :roll:

Last edited:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh boy

oh boy... :roll: u never stop at anything? really alex don't have to know who I like and all that? cuz this www isn't for everyone to know everyone's personal life if they wanted to be freinds with some1 fine with me I don't give a fuck if they don't want to know me or not lol :op

-people-

don't mind me lol NOW u know why I am annoyed by certain people that never stop at nothing to drive me up the wall :roll:

ohhh come on now - i was just kidding ... hehe :P

Originally posted by ChelEler
Heh. Quarreling to each other like lovebirds. Heh. ;)

You know I'm teasin'. :)

:P heh.. okay I sometimes take pepole serious lol I'm well known for bein guillible :roll: it sucks :rofl:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh boy

ohhh come on now - i was just kidding ... hehe :P

:P but I forgive u anyways cuz u know how big flirter I am online and so on :rofl:

Back