I'm new..

banjochick

Reaction score
Hey hey, I'm new here, so I thought I'd just pop in and say hey. :P

Hey there! Welcome to AllDeaf. It's good to have you here. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself. And are you and Banjo (a regular member here) going out, or something?

Enjoy your stay! :)

Alex said:
Hey there! Welcome to AllDeaf. It's good to have you here. Why don't you tell us a little about yourself. And are you and Banjo (a regular member here) going out, or something?

Enjoy your stay! :)

No, we're not going out. I don't know him. I have this name because I play the banjo. :D

Hmm..so a little bit about myself, eh? Well, I'm not actually deaf, although I have no hearing in one of my ears. I think I'll like it here..

:)

Hi banjochick .... :wave:

Welcome to ALLDeaf.....*Welcome Hugs*...

^Angel^

Welcome to AllDeaf! Enjoy your stay! :thumb:

If you ever need any help, I'm your man! :wave:

Welcome Banjochick! What is the difference between a banjo and a guitar? Do they make different sounds? (stuypid question cos I'm deaf, :lol:)

You must be a long-lost sister of Banjo...

Just kidding! ;)

Welcome to the AD, Banjochick! :D

WaterRats13 said:
Welcome Banjochick! What is the difference between a banjo and a guitar? Do they make different sounds? (stuypid question cos I'm deaf, :lol:)

Yes, they sound alot different. Mainly, the difference is how you strum it.

Thanks for the welcome, guys! :)

Hello :D banjochick! Welcome ABoard!...yes, If u need anything ask VamPyroX *psst he does it all*..:whip::lick: :lol:

so can I assume your from the south?

No. I never had sexual relations with that woman.

Hey Banjochick,

Welcome to here alldeaf.com btw hafta fun being hang with us "alldeaf.com"

:ily:

Banjo said:
No. I never had sexual relations with that woman.

You be better not lying to us about it.... Otherwise, we will have a new Bill Clinton sexual fiasco...

*GRINS*

Back