I'm New Here

Mayflower

Reaction score
Hi everybody. My name is Mayflower. I'm a deaf woman from California. I have a CI. I've had it for a year and I love it. Tomorrow is the first anniversary of my surgery. I hope to make some new friends here. :wave:

Hi Mayflower,

Welcome to AllDeaf....

Good to see you here....

Welcome you Mayflower here on AD..

Will look forward your posting forum here.. *wink*

Hello Mayflower welcome to AllDeaf.. Hope you will enjoy posting with us...:)

See Ya Around...*hugs* :grouphug:

:wave: Hello MayFlower,

Enjoy your stay and have fun postin' with ADers. :thumb:

Hello Mayflower,

Welcome to AD and I do have CI too. this july 6th would be 3 years for me on surgery and Aug 27th would be 3 years with hook up..

I Hope you enjoy reading in AD and posting as well too :)

Wendy

Hello Mayflower. Here's hoping you enjoy your stay on alldeaf.

Tell your friends that come on here they will like this place....but be careful of some strange ape guy. ;)

Hi Mayflower, sorry for the late welcome! Happy Anniversary with your CI, and welcome here to AD. Hope you find this to be enjoyable.

Thank you for the nice welcome. Sorry it took me so long to respond. I've been gone for the past week. I think I'm going to have fun here. :D What's the deal with the ape guy? :confused:

Hello MayFlower :wave:

Welcome to All Deaf! I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hugz

Anne
xx

Mayflower said:
Hi everybody. My name is Mayflower. I'm a deaf woman from California. I have a CI. I've had it for a year and I love it. Tomorrow is the first anniversary of my surgery. I hope to make some new friends here. :wave:

I'm a native Californian! Welcome to AD, Mayflower! I live in Australia and have a CI as well -- have had it for 4 years. Hope you find this site informative and educational. ;)

Last edited:
Hi Mayflower,

I recently joined AD, and noticed your name. It caught my eye because a couple of my ancestors came over to America on the Mayflower. I notice that you are interested in genealogy, too. Did you have an ancestor on the Mayflower?

Reba

Back