I'm Alive!

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
Don't worry... I'm alive! I've been really busy with school, work, and moving. I had a huge project that turned out to be 250 pages long. I also had to give 2 presentations. Argh! At least, I got an A for that class. It was a group project thing... blah! As for work, I had to finish up a lot of things plus give a workshop for all of the professional staff that I worked with. When I graduated, I had to move out of the dorms and into my apartment for the summer. Boy, I had a lot of boxes to move! Whew! Heh!

So, I'm back. I'm not dead. I'm not gone. I'm still here and alive! :)

Welcome back to the Forum and congrats on the outstanding accomplishment at school...wtg!! Boxes...of what? Hmmm...I'm sure some of us here could imagine a few things...heh heh! Anyhow, it's good to see that you're alive and well! :thumb:

wow i am sure that u are very busy abt school and move out.. wow... congrats that u got A for a class... smile.. welcome back!

What the heck, 250 pages long?! Sheesh! Glad to hear that you made it through! :cheers:

VamPyroX said:
Don't worry... I'm alive! I've been really busy with school, work, and moving. I had a huge project that turned out to be 250 pages long. I also had to give 2 presentations. Argh! At least, I got an A for that class. It was a group project thing... blah! As for work, I had to finish up a lot of things plus give a workshop for all of the professional staff that I worked with. When I graduated, I had to move out of the dorms and into my apartment for the summer. Boy, I had a lot of boxes to move! Whew! Heh!

Hooray! 250 pages? Wow....

Welcome back!

Wb! You've overcome a huuuuge project...250 pages and got an A for that!! I'm really proud of you! And you got to graduate from college! School is all over for you now. You've moved into summer apartment. Do you have job lined up for this fall and what job are you interested in? I just moved last week with my family into new beautiful house and know how you feel. We had so many boxes to move too and some are still in the storage for awhile. We just moved to another town in Oklahoma. What state do you plan to live in this fall if you don't mind answering?

ah welcome back, no wonder it got me wonder where you were. Good job on project, psst that 250 pages you still have it? if do you could get it published if you like to or make it into real book just for the keep. My teacher did that with her project. Thought it may be worth it for you. Good luck on the move, Speak of that I am moving too but different unit.

Yay! Welcome back to the real world!...at least that school crap is over with, haha! I was wondering where you at but i figured school got you down for a bit but i figured you will be back soon so welcome back, vampy!! :cheers:

Welcome back, Vampyrox! Whoa, 250 pages! That's lot of work. Congrats! What kind of project you study?

What do you mean by ‘I’m alive’? Of course you’re alive—vampires are immortal, aren’t they? :mrgreen:

250 pages??? Whoa....that would give my hands cramps for typing that long!! Congrat on getting an "A"!! :applause:

Levonian said:
What do you mean by ‘I’m alive’? Of course you’re alive—vampires are immortal, aren’t they? :mrgreen:

:rofl: VERY good point there Levonian!!! hahahahaha

WTG Vampy!!!! :applause: Congrats on ur successes!

Yep, 250 pages! Heh! It's actually a group project consisting of 4 group members. Everything we did that whole quarter was collected and summarized into three parts. The first part was the final report, which was 100 pages long. The second part was the data we collected from the tests, which was about 100 pages long. The third part was the preliminary data analysis, which was about 50 pages long. Heh!

VamPyroX said:

i didn't even know u were "dead" :rofl: :P

congrats on your accomplishment, vampyboy!!! :thumb: so have you decided what to do next? stay in rochySHIT :D to further your education or move on? :roll:

Back