if you think your petrol(gas) is expensive

PER Litre, Sequoias

Damn! That's really expensive gas for a country that isn't as popolous as the US.

Looks like around $4.83 US dollars per gallon, dang!

Damn! That's really expensive gas for a country that isn't as popolous as the US.

Looks like around $4.83 US dollars per gallon, dang!

Yeah - it just dropped to a stedy price now. ;)

just filled my van up today with diesel. £83, pissed me off. in the US that would be roughly $166 dollars to fill yer tank, don't know what it holds but i get 450 miles a tank, getting bloody scary

USA is one of few countries that don't use metric system and just use traditional measurement but I don't know when metric system will adopt in USA like convert gallon into liter since hopefully not because I don't know about metric system.

I know that gas prices are expensive in Europe, Asian (such as Hong Kong) and other countries due high taxes and more efficient of public transportation system, other reason can be applied but gas price are skyrocketing in USA during wartime, increase of demand on oil and limited supply of oil.

Gas price was much cheaper in USA in 90's, such as $1.50 per gal in mid 90's.

just filled my van up today with diesel. £83, pissed me off. in the US that would be roughly $166 dollars to fill yer tank, don't know what it holds but i get 450 miles a tank, getting bloody scary

Wow, that's scary...

It would kill my fun time, lol.

It cost me about $40s to fill my car up, it's good for 1-2 weeks, just depends on days that driving so much.

Its over $3.50 a gallon here in California; guess they are setting us up for four bucks this summer......

Its over $3.50 a gallon here in California; guess they are setting us up for four bucks this summer......
Yep! Even Bush was surprised. I guess that goes to show that he doesn't know what he's doing. ;)

It's averaging $3.45 or so a gallon around here, cost me $35-40 to fill up my Honda, yikes! I remember it only cost me $11-12 to fill up in early 2000s.

FYI, right now it is so clost to $1.50 a litre and I heard that in Sydney city, it is @ $1.80!!! Oh shyte

USA is one of few countries that don't use metric system and just use traditional measurement but I don't know when metric system will adopt in USA like convert gallon into liter since hopefully not because I don't know about metric system.

I know that gas prices are expensive in Europe, Asian (such as Hong Kong) and other countries due high taxes and more efficient of public transportation system, other reason can be applied but gas price are skyrocketing in USA during wartime, increase of demand on oil and limited supply of oil.

Gas price was much cheaper in USA in 90's, such as $1.50 per gal in mid 90's.

Why complain?

Compare* * with Gasoline......

Think a gallon of gas is expensive?

This makes one think, and also puts things in perspective.

* **Diet Snapple 16 oz $1.29 ....... $10.32 per gallon
**Lipton Ice Tea 16 oz $1.19 ...........$9.52 per gallon
**Gatorade 20 oz $1.59 ..... $10.17 per gallon
**Ocean Spray 16 oz $1.25 .......... $10.00 per gallon
**Brake Fluid 12 oz $3.15 ........... $33.60 per gallon
**Vick's Nyquil 6 oz $8.35 .... $178.13 per gallon
**Pepto Bismol 4 oz $3.85 ... $123.20 per gallon
**Whiteout 7 oz $1.39 ........ $25.42 per gallon
**Scope 1.5 oz $0.99 $84.48 per gallon*

**And this is the REAL KICKER...** *

*Evian water 9 oz $1.49..........$21.19 per gallon?! $21.19 for WATER
- and the buyers don't even know the source. (Evian spelled backwards is Naive.)*

So, the next time you're at the pump, be glad your car doesn't run on water, Scope, or Whiteout, or God forbid, Pepto Bismol or Nyquil. *

In Venezuela, they got .12 cents per gallon, and I don't think you want to live there.

Why complain?

Compare* * with Gasoline......

Think a gallon of gas is expensive?

This makes one think, and also puts things in perspective.

* **Diet Snapple 16 oz $1.29 ....... $10.32 per gallon
**Lipton Ice Tea 16 oz $1.19 ...........$9.52 per gallon
**Gatorade 20 oz $1.59 ..... $10.17 per gallon
**Ocean Spray 16 oz $1.25 .......... $10.00 per gallon
**Brake Fluid 12 oz $3.15 ........... $33.60 per gallon
**Vick's Nyquil 6 oz $8.35 .... $178.13 per gallon
**Pepto Bismol 4 oz $3.85 ... $123.20 per gallon
**Whiteout 7 oz $1.39 ........ $25.42 per gallon
**Scope 1.5 oz $0.99 $84.48 per gallon*

**And this is the REAL KICKER...** *

*Evian water 9 oz $1.49..........$21.19 per gallon?! $21.19 for WATER
- and the buyers don't even know the source. (Evian spelled backwards is Naive.)*

So, the next time you're at the pump, be glad your car doesn't run on water, Scope, or Whiteout, or God forbid, Pepto Bismol or Nyquil. *

That's nothing to compare with gas or diesel.

You don't recall that we used had cheaper gas price in 90's and early 00's, it has been above than average now.

In Venezuela, they got .12 cents per gallon, and I don't think you want to live there.

Excellent point, Authentic. The Bush-beaters should compare. Your list of other prices-per-gallon is a good one, too.

Save gasoline . . . walk more.

Get a hybrid car.

No way, hybrid car isn't for everyone.

Hybrid car is more expensive than gas based car due high cost of maintenance and battery replacement is so expensive too, I'm sticking with gas based car.

Economy car is best to save the gas and more cheaper than hybrid car (including with battery replacement and maintenance), such as Honda Civic.

I know, but still it is under warranty if you get one, you don't have to worry about it. Same with gasolined vehicles are under warranty. Bottom line is that you are glad that we don't run cars with water. :)

But I use at least 10 gallons of gas per week.

In my whole lifetime I would never use one gallon of Whiteout.

That's the difference.

But I use at least 10 gallons of gas per week.

In my whole lifetime I would never use one gallon of Whiteout.

That's the difference.

There is a difference if you own a car that run with Whiteout, correct? :afro:

it's good to have high price on gas. Make good people earn hard money.

It's good to have high prices of gas, it forces people to use mass transit...ie bus, train, etc. We already have almost the same level of ridership as 50 years ago, but still lower per population basis because we have over 300 million in the US and 50 years ago there was about 200 million people in the US. The ridership will continue to soar, though.

Back