if you think your petrol(gas) is expensive

best is get a old Pinto with 4 cyl or Vega and startin makin Moonshiness.. yall wld save money and gas that way LOL

You guys know Im likely going to be purchasing a truck in the next couple of months, but also Im not going to be whining about the gas prices. The way I feel is this: if you drive a gas guzzler then expect to pay higher prices at the pumps. For me however my work is only a 6 mile drive from my house so I probably wont be paying that much more for petrol than I already am overall.

But for those who commute 30 mins or more to work - you need to think about getting Honda accords and civics - not all pimped out - they are the most fuel effecient DECENT vehicle on the market.

I dont feel sorry for people who drive huge vehicles for status and then whine about high prices. I feel sorry for people who drive reasonable vehicles and have regular jobs and sometimes cant afford the high prices and thus usually carpool to work if they can.

In my area there simply is no public transportation.

Also if your feeling the pinch - then perhaps you need to cut back on other things such as expensive weekends out on the town, excessive trips to town, going to the movies, buying name-brand items when the store-brand will suffice. Things like that.

...I dont feel sorry for people who drive huge vehicles for status and then whine about high prices.
Some people don't drive big vehicles for status; they drive them because they have a lot of stuff they need to carry for their jobs.

I feel sorry for people who drive reasonable vehicles and have regular jobs and sometimes cant afford the high prices and thus usually carpool to work if they can.

In my area there simply is no public transportation.
Some of us are stuck with commuting in our cars; there are no carpools are pubic transportation available.

Also if your feeling the pinch - then perhaps you need to cut back on other things such as expensive weekends out on the town, excessive trips to town, going to the movies, buying name-brand items when the store-brand will suffice. Things like that.
Hmm...my last expensive weekend out of town was for an interpreter conference, not a vacation. We haven't been to a movie in years. Store brands are OK. :)

Most of my driving miles are for work. I stop for errands on my way home from work so I don't have to do any extra driving.

Back