if you think your petrol(gas) is expensive

I'm sick of people saying that it's "good" to have high priced gasoline. That is so selfish. Not everyone can use mass transit, and many people have jobs that depend on low cost fuel. Let's show some consideration for independent truckers, and others who provide services for us while having to pay high overhead for fuel.

I'm sick of people saying that it's "good" to have high priced gasoline. That is so selfish. Not everyone can use mass transit, and many people have jobs that depend on low cost fuel. Let's show some consideration for independent truckers, and others who provide services for us while having to pay high overhead for fuel.

Yup, got agree with you.

Public transportation isn't for everyone, the public transportation in suburb area aren't effective and some of them are poor system that's compared to public transportation in major cities. I'm sticking with gas based car if live in suburb or any area that's public transportation isn't effective. If I live in NYC, DC (especially for Gally students) or SF then I would use public transportation because they are very effective since LA and Chicago are just other way (use in both of them). Major cities, such as Chicago has better bus route than in entire of suburb.

I agree with you Reba..public transportation is not readily available in my area in MD. I wish the govt would improve it for all areas and we wont need cars as much as we do now.

If I wasnt such a chicken, I would ride my bikd to work daily but I got to drop my son off at the daycare so that makes it tough. :(

Gas in MD is about $3.23 while gas in Phx, AZ is about $3.15

Let's worry about Global Warming. High priced gasoline makes people to buy 50-60 MPG cars, and for trucks, they better start making Hybrid Trucks, we should use electric or maglev train to transport. It is time for us to start new and better technology to prevent Global Warming to get worsening by relying on the gasolines.

Let's worry about Global Warming. High priced gasoline makes people to buy 50-60 MPG cars, and for trucks, they better start making Hybrid Trucks, we should use electric or maglev train to transport. It is time for us to start new and better technology to prevent Global Warming to get worsening by relying on the gasolines.

I agree with you, Authentic. the global warming, is not that good at the moment, and it has affected by these greenhouse gaseolines and all. Also, people can not afford expensive petrol if it goes up, you know?

I wonder why we have crude oil in the first place to pollute it? If crude oil wasn't discovered, many things would be never invented like rubber, fuel, soap, etc.

I wonder why we have crude oil in the first place to pollute it? If crude oil wasn't discovered, many things would be never invented like rubber, fuel, soap, etc.

What is the future, if that didn't happen? Me Curious.

They will continue to invent new things are alternative to crude oil.

I am sure there is plenty of ideas and new inventions to continue the better of global warming.

Oh yeah! I'm sure they have zillions of ideas to reduce the pollution and improve the environment and the air quality.

Like the earth wouldn't implode in a zillion years to come :mrgreen:

I demand more price on gas, force better technology push on advance vehicle without need fuel. Make great green than ever.

I demand more price on gas, force better technology push on advance vehicle without need fuel. Make great green than ever.

Well...don't come crying on here when you have to pay over $ 4.00 a gallon like I am now.

It's $ 4.05 here.

Back