I take overdose chlororomazine 100mg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis have to drowser I am very serious I can't control handle because I am throw up because I have suicide committee because i AM VERY THROW UP SOOON. i AM VERY SERIOSU i AM SCARED. i AM DISAPPOINTMENT TO ABOUT TO COMING SOON ALMOST DIE i AM CRYING CRYING DR.PHIL

That is risk high my feeling not good. I don't know believe depressiokn very hard time.......

Aw. I hope you will get well soon. Please don't try to hurt yourself. I agree with Hear Again. We are care about you. You need to call 9/11. Don't even hurt yourself please. We love you! :ily:

A message board? That has to be the LAST place to ever cry for help but i know.... youre right. Hope the dudes ok.

if travis doesn't have family or friends nearby, perhaps ad was his only other alternative.

Wait a minute, I thought he was located at the GU?

if travis doesn't have family or friends nearby, perhaps ad was his only other alternative.

Or he could call 911. Saskatoon isnt exactly a town in sasketchewan full of hillbilies and eskimos, its a fairly decent size.

Gallaudet University, sorry for the abbrevation.

Or he could call 911. Saskatoon isnt exactly a town in sasketchewan full of hillbilies and eskimos, its a fairly decent size.

that's true, but often the last thing suicidal people want to do is call 911.

I would like to know exactly what the responsiblity is of a forum when someone is threatening harm? It would seem impractical to offer any meaning help to the person in that kind of need. You see the trouble people are up against here?

Travis alledgedly ingested thorazine roughly six hrs ago. That tells me he's under a doctors care in some fashion. Someone HAD to have prescribed the medication, right? The kind of question he appeared to ask should have been directed to a medical professional; not us!

We're not doctors. We're also not able to handle something like this. I really hope Travis is OK, but I think, in the future something needs to be written in the AD rules regarding things like this. It's incredibly difficult to offer someone the kind of help Travis obviously needs over a forum. It's just not possible or practical to do.

Travis have to drowser I am very serious I can't control handle because I am throw up because I have suicide committee because i AM VERY THROW UP SOOON. i AM VERY SERIOSU i AM SCARED. i AM DISAPPOINTMENT TO ABOUT TO COMING SOON ALMOST DIE i AM CRYING CRYING DR.PHIL

That is risk high my feeling not good. I don't know believe depressiokn very hard time.......

CALL 911 right now!

The one he said is for tetanus?

If it is Thorazine instead, I don't think 100mg is an overdose, by what I could find by googling.

Hopefully though he is already at a doctor.

No, Thorazine is an anti-psychotic.

the only thing that confuses me is that people who want to commit suicide usually don't tell others about their plans. i'm not saying that's the case here, just pointing out a fact. i sincerely hope travis gets the help he needs. i'm bipolar and schizoaffective, so i know what severe depression is like. i feel badly for travis. :(

It sounds like he wants help, but doesn't know what to do. He's suicidal, but wants someone to rescue him.

I would like to know exactly what the responsiblity is of a forum when someone is threatening harm? It would seem impractical to offer any meaning help to the person in that kind of need. You see the trouble people are up against here?

Travis alledgedly ingested thorazine roughly six hrs ago. That tells me he's under a doctors care in some fashion. Someone HAD to have prescribed the medication, right? The kind of question he appeared to ask should have been directed to a medical professional; not us!

We're not doctors. We're also not able to handle something like this. I really hope Travis is OK, but I think, in the future something needs to be written in the AD rules regarding things like this. It's incredibly difficult to offer someone the kind of help Travis obviously needs over a forum. It's just not possible or practical to do.

They may or may not be his meds. You can buy almost any thing online without scripts or they could be some one elses. Either way I am fimilar with the med, I have taken it. 100mg is a big dosage and should be reported but unlikely to cause death on it's own unless mixed. There is the odd chance his body may over react to that much its enough to sedate a horse almost! He would / could get sick, dizzy, cramps, throw up is a good thing!

If he was trying suicide he would have taken more then 100mg which could have been 4 or 2 pills depending on the script/pill size.

I hope he is ok! If he fell asleep there is the odd chance his body did not behave well with this drug. Lets pray all is well!

A message board? That has to be the LAST place to ever cry for help but i know.... youre right. Hope the dudes ok.

Well, it sounds like he's not in the right frame of mind, so he came here...he's not thinking straight because he's suicidal.

:shock: smithr.. Are you alright? Look here your thread that we do care about you..

Hello? Please post here.. We can talking with you?

its make me flashback :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back