I take overdose chlororomazine 100mg

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to contact the authorities but unfortunately, I couldn't because the relay would not accept the international call since Travis is in Canada.

I tried to contact the authorities but unfortunately, I couldn't because the relay would not accept the international call since Travis is in Canada.

jolie,

what relay service did you use? i711? is there someone you know (hearing) who could make the call for you?

That's a shame...

it's too bad someone here on ad who has enough residual hearing couldn't make the call for you, jolie.

i'd be willing to do it, but i'm afraid i'm not in the proper state of mind. (i'm manic and irritable right now and have been trouble processing things auditorily all day)

it's too bad someone here on ad who has enough residual hearing couldn't make the call for you, jolie.

i'd be willing to do it, but i'm afraid i'm not in the proper state of mind. (i'm manic and irritable right now and have been trouble processing things auditorily all day)

What about Jillo?
Jolie, do u want me to PM Jillo and ask her to make the call?

shel, if you do hear from jillio i hope you'll come back and let us know that travis is okay.

one should always take threats of suicide seriously. i'm glad shel and jolie are doing that.

Shouldn't this thread move to General Chat where Travis will get more support ?

BTW, I remember Reba lives in Canada also.

If he was really in trouble, then why is he posting?

People cry out for help in different places...maybe he has nobody there to go to and feels that AD is a place he can go to.

Sent an email to Jillo's PM and personal email addy. She is probably working at the shelter or teaching a class right now.

*sigh*

terrific. Does Canada even have a 911 system? ha

Canada does have their own 911 system but the problem is, when using the relay service from here to contact the authorities; it wouldn't accept the international calls.

People cry out for help in different places...maybe he has nobody there to go to and feels that AD is a place he can go to.

A message board? That has to be the LAST place to ever cry for help but i know.... youre right. Hope the dudes ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back