I take overdose chlororomazine 100mg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
Travis have to drowser I am very serious I can't control handle because I am throw up because I have suicide committee because i AM VERY THROW UP SOOON. i AM VERY SERIOSU i AM SCARED. i AM DISAPPOINTMENT TO ABOUT TO COMING SOON ALMOST DIE i AM CRYING CRYING DR.PHIL

That is risk high my feeling not good. I don't know believe depressiokn very hard time.......

Travis,

You need to contact your doctor as soon as possible. Please give him or her a call immediately.

If you feel like you're going to harm yourself, you really need to call 911.

Please do it, okay?

I want you to be safe.

I agree with Hear Again. Travis, please contact your doctor or emergency services at 9-1-1.

We care about you Travis, and don't want you to hurt yourself.

Please get help. :hug:

Is that Thorazine you took, Travis?
Talk to your doctor about the side effects. There are alternative meds for you.
I hope you do this asap.

Is that Thorazine you took, Travis?
Talk to your doctor about the side effects. There are alternative meds for you.
I hope you do this asap.

Beowulf,

Yes, Chlororomazine is the same as Thorazine. (In the U.S. and UK, the drug is marketed under the name Thorazine.)

Beowulf,

Yes, Chlororomazine is the same as Thorazine. (In the U.S. and UK, the drug is marketed under the name Thorazine.)

That's what I thought. I have a friend who had severe mood swings with Thorazine until they prescribed her something else, I dunno what yet. The difference in her is amazing.
I just hope the poster of this board takes action, or someone close to him.

That's what I thought. I have a friend who had severe mood swings with Thorazine until they prescribed her something else, I dunno what yet. The difference in her is amazing.
I just hope the poster of this board takes action, or someone close to him.

Beowulf,

It sounds like your friend may have experienced symptoms of Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome (i.e. mental changes). I'm glad she's doing much better on another med.

I also hope Travis will get help.

The one he said is for tetanus?

If it is Thorazine instead, I don't think 100mg is an overdose, by what I could find by googling.

Hopefully though he is already at a doctor.

Are you all right, Travis?

I'd hate to see something happen to you. I agree with others, Please get help as soon as you can. Don't wait for it. Go for help because this is serious.

I hope you'll be able to post to let us know that you'll be all right.

The one he said is for tetanus?

If it is Thorazine instead, I don't think 100mg is an overdose, by what I could find by googling.

Hopefully though he is already at a doctor.

the dosage of thorazine travis is taking will depend on what he is taking it for.

for example, 25mg two or three times a day is recommended for schizophrenia. 10mg to 25mg every four to six hours is recommended for nausea and vomiting and 25mg to 50mg is recommended two or three hours before surgery.

(please excuse the lowercase typing. my left hand is hurting and in a splint which makes typing difficult)

Is there anyway the mods can find his IP info and contact the authorities?

It sounds like he tried to commit suicide and is crying for help here..shit!

the only thing that confuses me is that people who want to commit suicide usually don't tell others about their plans. i'm not saying that's the case here, just pointing out a fact. i sincerely hope travis gets the help he needs. i'm bipolar and schizoaffective, so i know what severe depression is like. i feel badly for travis. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back