I Have an Announcement

Levonian

Reaction score
You are all cordially invited to the wedding of Levonian and Mayflower on Friday, October 1, at 2:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time. The wedding ceremony will be conducted at Chapel 1 of Chapels of Las Vegas, 1401 Las Vegas Blvd. South. Anybody who happens to be in Las Vegas on that date is welcome to attend. For those of you who are not in Las Vegas, the wedding will be broadcast in real time via live Internet Webcam. You can view the entire ceremony at the chapel’s website:

http://www.chapelsoflasvegas.com/livewebcam.htm

We both look forward to seeing you there! :party: :beer:

Levonian said:
You are all cordially invited to the wedding of Levonian and Mayflower on Friday, October 1, at 2:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time. The wedding ceremony will be conducted at Chapel 1 of Chapels of Las Vegas, 1401 Las Vegas Blvd. South. Anybody who happens to be in Las Vegas on that date is welcome to attend. For those of you who are not in Las Vegas, the wedding will be broadcast in real time via live Internet Webcam. You can view the entire ceremony at the chapel’s website:

http://www.chapelsoflasvegas.com/livewebcam.htm

We both look forward to seeing you there! :party: :beer:
awwww! i wish i go there but i cant.. i will watch cam!!!! :ily:

The live webcam notion is awesome! I'll try to be online to check out your wedding.

Thanks for the invitation. And blessings to you and your partner. :thumb:

This thread deserves to be sticky.

thats great Levonian!!! ill try and be around for the webcam viewing of ur wedding with Mayflower since i unfortunately cannot attend !

so nice of u to invite us -- perhaps Oddball can attend qq *looks over at Oddball*

Thanks for the invitation. Wish I could be there.

Best wishes to you both!

Wish I could attend and to view online, unfortunately, I will be on mandate OverTime at that time. But congratulations and hope for the best for both of ya. :)

:beer:

I would love to go to LV- its expensive and I will try to watch you guys on webcam....

one last thing of a qq....

i d like to send wedding gift so where should that be sent to ?

Whoo hoo I live 7 hrs from LV, however on Friday I work 8 am to 1 pm. Dang! I'll try to remember to view the wedding online. All the best wishes for a wonderful life together!

Wow! I am so Surprise to come across this thread...*sobbing* so I have no Chance with you ever huh Levonian?? :giggle: (Just Kidding!)

I wish you all the best I wish I could attend your wedding but, I cannot. :tears:

But, I would love to see it on Video! :applause:

Wish you both Happiness and Joy in Your both's Lives. :ily: :grouphug:

Mwah!

Wow, I didn't know it was that soon LOL... Congratulations Lev and wish you both the best.... :ily:

Levonian,

Wishes you have wonderful beautiful wedding..
Look forward your webcam incoming your wedding on October 1st 2pm Is that your pacific time ? Let me know.. My eastern standard time.. *Figures for my time of your time ahead 2 or 3 hrs back.*

wow, congratulations to you both... I will try to view it on WebCam because the time difference between Germany & America. :fingersx:

Thank you for an invitation.

I will seriously try to make it, and if I can't I will for sure watch it on the cam! :ily: :mrgreen:
:topic: what are doing for halloween? Going to dress up? I am! :devil:

Back