I got my Temporarly license!!!!!! :D :D

coolgirlspyer90

Reaction score
I passed the writing test of the DMV!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm now a student driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm so happy now!!

No, Botts, Americans - BEWARE!!!!! J/K

Congrats and focus as whatever you must learn.

No, Botts, Americans - BEWARE!!!!! J/K

Congrats and focus as whatever you must learn.

haha thanks! I was texting all my friends telling them i got my temps, and they were like: "lucky" or "I'll make a note for myself not to drive w/ you" and i know they were kidding haha. And my uncle was like: "oh now we're all going to DIEE!!!" haha. I'm super excited. I havent drove yet, but my dad wants to take me up to my high school because my high school has a huge parking lot, and he wants me to get used to driving first at the parking lot.

haha thanks! I was texting all my friends telling them i got my temps, and they were like: "lucky" or "I'll make a note for myself not to drive w/ you" and i know they were kidding haha. And my uncle was like: "oh now we're all going to DIEE!!!" haha. I'm super excited. I havent drove yet, but my dad wants to take me up to my high school because my high school has a huge parking lot, and he wants me to get used to driving first at the parking lot.

Starting in the car parking lot is an excellent start, my brother got his L's on friday and I am going to help him teach how to drive manual when he is comfortable enough to drive after driving on automatic.

congrats,coolgirlspyer90

i tried to test for driver but i learn drive at my old school but i didnt passed for second times! im really hates it.

my brother got temporary license also but not real DL yet but he did pass test

its true mostly school and college had tons of parking lots and find space near schools!

How come you have to pass a written test to gain your temporary driving license?

How come you have to pass a written test to gain your temporary driving license?

Well, i think because you have to know the traffic laws, road signs, and what to do if you ever have a problem with your car. And In ohio, you're only allowed to have a 75% answers right. If you have a 74% you fail. I took a computer test at my DMV. And they only had computers. Not like a paper test. You're really only allowed to get 5 wrong but on the computer it says if you got 11 questions wrong, you fail. My mom took me up to my high school on friday to practice my driving, and i practiced my turns for about a hour and yesterday with my family for about a hour. I kind of had a hard time trying to stay in my lane. But I guess i just had to keep the steering wheel straight. I get my drivers test on october 3rd. My temps are only vaild for a year but they said i can start driving and it's also probably valid for 6 months.

Over here, we can get our temporary license before learning to drive, we can take our theory test before or after our driving test. I use my temporary license for Identification

Congratulations, Coolgirlspyer90! :)
I remember I got my driver's license at 16. It was fun but I always caution about my driving conditions since then.
Drive carefully!

congrats! now you can learn how to drive.. ;) in no time u will be driving all over places.. and watch out for deers :P and for me.. I don't drive but I forgot about my permit 3 times so I gave up and I don't drive but I have ID card cuz requires for bank and access to bars and many reasons and yep requires for work too... so don't u forget that ;)

Back