How I buy engaged ring?

Tousi said:
You can come to my place; I got lots of weeds!
:thumb:
:-o

Oh, just weeds--I thought you had lots of weed at your place!

:laugh2:

try walmart :D they're cheap...

best day.. doesn't matter... it depends on where and what place u go to.

best place.. i can't accually tell.. its depends on invidually.. maybe one of ur favorite spot.. maybe one of ur GF's favorite spot.. or someplace where u first met.. its varies.

Or try put a quarter in a gum ball machine, they have rings for 25 cent maybe 50 cent. Is that cheaper enough for you? :giggle:

Buy a zirconia ring instead of a diamond ring. You can always replace it with diamond later. ;)

Cheri said:
Or try put a quarter in a gum ball machine, they have rings for 25 cent maybe 50 cent. Is that cheaper enough for you? :giggle:
Ha hahahah I was plan to buy that . I think about before that but I know that better that right. joke talk

keep in mind.. u might want to have a lifetime warrenty for a ring... diamonds fall off, stratched, ruined, dirty, etc..

most cheap places don't offer those.... if u proposed.. then 1 month later.. a diamond fall off.. u're doomed.

Cheri said:
TB :slap: cheri, u are silly!!!!! :lol:

Tamara said:
twilkerson2006 - good luck to proposal your special girl soon!!
It would be lovely gesture if you ask her father's permission first?

What would you do if your Mother don't approval of him? Will the wedding go ahead against her blessing?

Anyway good luck with Jeff

my mom really like my boyfriend and he and me will wait for getting married but im not ready but he and me been together for 3 month since October 2005

but if my boyfriend wanted propose what he wanted somewhere like lit-dinner or nice romantic dinner to propose at me but i wanted getting married really bad but im love with him but my boyfriend Jeff will take good care of me when getting married but im not sure when get married.

but my mom told me they're talking about sex before marriages and i cant have sex till after marriages but i cant wait for it.

Tousi said:
You want cheap? I can sell you one by making it out of a Budweiser can....you pick the brand and I'll go rummaging.... ;)

Get it from bubble gum machine. ;)

Cheri said:

LOL!! I was going to say that.. "if you still cant make decisions which rings.. easy does that help you alot.. go to gum ball machine"

:giggle:

Other thing.. Go to Pawn store.. alot of money saved. I got my engagement ring from there.. only cost us 20 dollars .... my ring is black hills with Aquamarine... doesnt have to be diamond..

just ring is ring...

my ring is black hills with Aquamarine...

What is black hills?

Aquamarine is beautiful light blue gem stone, I have a necklane pendant, real lovely color!

hello

I am here.my gf was read this. I am sorry. she told me that she have pregnant right now. I think better keep give her ring. I don't plan for that pregnant

twilkerson2006 said:
One thing I want to know which better weeding at church or in court or home or outside where u would like that ??

I had a big giant wedding overlooking the ocean with big party, food, expensive dress, and all that stuff. Too bad I married a jerk. It was a lot of work and a lot of money and I didn't enjoy myself - got divorced anyway.

Second time we went to courthouse with my Mom, his Daughter and my best friend, had a nice - but normal - clothes, later had a small group of friends come out to dinner at our favorte restaurant. It was fun, we had a good time, it wasn't expensive, and I married someone really wonderful.

By the way - my husband and I went to store and picked out engagement ring together - I got exactly what I wanted. We went to a local "Jewelry Mart" where many small jewelers have little shops in one place and saved a TON of money. Yeah - it's romantic to have a ring to pop the question with, but if you don't know what she likes, and don't know her size, maybe it's better to just ask her than have her pick one out later.

Don't buy EXPENSIVE RING.. Just reasonable price what r u can afford buying beautiful engaged Ring...

Wishes you have the best luck.. :D

Back