How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hug* good luck!!!

Thanks, I'm hoping to get a prescription for my hormones right away.

Most of them I can remember right off the bat, but because I'm usually sleeping, and the deepness of my sleep causes me to easily forget stuff, I need to write down what I CAN remember, and store them away. Now, as for the ones I CAN'T remember, I'll deal with those later on. I just want to be able to remember the essentials.

Just set your password as "Incorrect" so whenever you forget it and guess wrong, the computer will just give you the password "Your password is incorrect". :giggle:

I am feeling ok went to sleep too early at 11pm woke up at 2am ugh but am going back to bed soon cuz I have work in the morning have fun y'all :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Feeling pretty good after a decent night's sleep, for once. Now I'm awake and trying to figure out what I wanna do.

then don't buy Fox

I love Fox Racing but in 10 years ago, all of their tees made with 100% cotton.

Now, I have to weed a larger selection out and there are some tees made with 100% cotton.

I know what you mean I'm the same way. Its fine for a few hours then starts making my skin crawl and feel warm. It sucks.

Yes, same with polyester carpet - made my skin rash after assembled the furniture and I dumped this carpet by replace with nylon carpet.

Feeling pretty good, and hungry. Still not decided what I want. :hmm:

Omg, I feel like CRAP! I ate chocolates this weekend and was a terrible diet smasher... Oh well, back on the horse as they say! :doh: Seriously, so many chocolates... :shock: :barf: I never want to see chocolate again... for a month... :P :ugh:

Feeling really drunk, second day in a row. I had vodka and OJ tonight, and a mixed assortment of things last night.

Feeling really drunk, second day in a row. I had vodka and OJ tonight, and a mixed assortment of things last night.

Did a l'il midget wearing an NC cap, snakeskin boots, and a T that says "I'm too sexy for firefighting gear!" serve you by any chance?

Did a l'il midget wearing an NC cap, snakeskin boots, and a T that says "I'm too sexy for firefighting gear!" serve you by any chance?

I'm gonna get you good one of these days :naughty:

:laugh2::laugh2:

Omg, I feel like CRAP! I ate chocolates this weekend and was a terrible diet smasher... Oh well, back on the horse as they say! :doh: Seriously, so many chocolates... :shock: :barf: I never want to see chocolate again... for a month... :P :ugh:

DSC_0019.JPG

Alaska+2012+118.JPG

Vanilla, anyone?

Attachments

• Ice Cream.jpg
    Ice Cream.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 5
Im feeling pretty useless right now....

You need someone to cheer you up. Wish I could send you to a nice white beach and all the peace in the world. Be happy! You have a lot to live for, and plenty to see and do. And you're young.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back