How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear. I hope she is ok.

thanks Botti, yes its not nice, i been up all night thinking about it....only had sleep for the last 3 years.....feeling bit tired not sleepy, (it not same to me, sleepy is nice, tired is not)......Coco the other dog is looking for Jetta this morning all the time....she's missing her too!!
:tears:

Mark, can I ask when do you actually sleep? I'm West Coast time zone and you seem to be on AD whenever I peek in. Do you get enough sleep?

I usually sleep early in the morning..... around 6 or 7 AM, and wake up around 3:30 or 4 PM, and the reason you always see me here is because I never log off; I have a fear of somehow forgetting my password, and not being able to log back in, so that's why I always leave it logged in. I am what's called a "night owl", meaning I spend the overnight hours awake, and sleep during the day. It's just who I am. :)

I usually sleep early in the morning..... around 6 or 7 AM, and wake up around 3:30 or 4 PM, and the reason you always see me here is because I never log off; I have a fear of somehow forgetting my password, and not being able to log back in, so that's why I always leave it logged in. I am what's called a "night owl", meaning I spend the overnight hours awake, and sleep during the day. It's just who I am. :)

No need to fear not being able to log in. If you forget you can always click "forgot password" and reset a new one. I do this all the time because I can't remember over 20 passwords for variety of things I need to log into. They say not to use same password for multiple sites especially banking ones.

No need to fear not being able to log in. If you forget you can always click "forgot password" and reset a new one. I do this all the time because I can't remember over 20 passwords for variety of things I need to log into. They say not to use same password for multiple sites especially banking ones.

Now my banking password is nowhere near the same as any of my other passwords, so that one is okay. However, it is due for a change soon, as well as my user name, so I'll probably attend to that sometime this week.

I am feeling GRAND.... finally got a handle on my MiFi security, and am feeling better since doing that, and things are suddenly looking bright and sunny, and I'm in a good mood. Could be like this all night, too.

Was a beautiful day and I was feeling so fine....long drive to see my oldest boy, spent the day...drove back home...and was wore out!...Hoping tomorrow is just as beautiful....and I'm feeling good too.

I'm irritated about Fox Racing made some clothes with stupid polyester.

My skin is sensitive to polyester. :(

Do as I do!!! I have a notebook where I put all my passwords for stuff, but I usually carry it around with me. Cuz I can never remember my passwords for stuff.

I stay logged in as well. I just mentioned it because I see you posts all hours of the day. Just wondering when you sleep? I have a really hard time falling asleep at night, tonight is going to be another one.

Do as I do!!! I have a notebook where I put all my passwords for stuff, but I usually carry it around with me. Cuz I can never remember my passwords for stuff.

me too. I still use the good ole' fashioned pen and notebook to keep my passwords. my brother shook his head at me at how old fashioned I am.

I'm irritated about Fox Racing made some clothes with stupid polyester.

My skin is sensitive to polyester. :(

I know what you mean I'm the same way. Its fine for a few hours then starts making my skin crawl and feel warm. It sucks.

me too. I still use the good ole' fashioned pen and notebook to keep my passwords. my brother shook his head at me at how old fashioned I am.

old fashioned yes but sensible, technology can't be entirely trusted...

me? how i'm feeling...relieve but somewhat not completely as now I have to watch my dog more closely and same times ensure she's happy without making her too excited and exercise regularly but at a somewhat less intensive 'free runs' as I fear she'd have a fit out of my sight i dread that now....one of those life's hassles i have to take on...an unwelcome burden...
groans

I do that, but I am always misplacing the papers. O.o Wish I didn't do that.

I stay logged in as well. I just mentioned it because I see you posts all hours of the day. Just wondering when you sleep? I have a really hard time falling asleep at night, tonight is going to be another one.

That's because I'm used to being awake the entire night, and sleeping during the day. If I ever landed a job, pretty good chance it'll be the same way.

How am I feeling? Pretty good, as I assisted a friend in getting his MiFi security set up, but turns out it was already set up to AES encyrption, so that part is good, and he also had WPA2 security, too.

I do that, but I am always misplacing the papers. O.o Wish I didn't do that.

Then have a backup. Put it maybe some cabinet you use frequently but no one else does. Also maybe buy like a super bright color notebook that way you will notice it because of its color. Or something that really calls yoy attention. Like for me, mine is a mickey mouse one, previous to that i did have tue bright xolor notebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back