How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a cheerful picture, Dreamer, I found this:

Attachments

• duck_cat.jpg
    duck_cat.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 6
Thanks mark but its nit of feeling sad, well a little. My mom is in hospital and i kinda need to take charge here but i can neither cook or drive. Which are kinda what she needed me to do most other than cleaning and paying bills... thats why i say i feel useless.

Thanks mark but its nit of feeling sad, well a little. My mom is in hospital and i kinda need to take charge here but i can neither cook or drive. Which are kinda what she needed me to do most other than cleaning and paying bills... thats why i say i feel useless.

Your mom being in the hospital is not what you want to hear. I hope she gets better, and will be up and about in no time. :hug: My thoughts are with you and your mom.

Your mom being in the hospital is not what you want to hear. I hope she gets better, and will be up and about in no time. :hug: My thoughts are with you and your mom.

Thanks *hug* buy wel at least it isnt something too bad. She will be fine so thats the good thing.

I am really terribles awhiles on worst cause trauma cause experience to issues on my health. I have alots of 3 months cause rough difficult. now it is okay uneasy I know cope. I wait for see forward it no idea my medication doesn't work is very screw up. I think so doesn't work my medication. I know risk high. I know easy I am spending to gym and alots of better engery. It is awful. I really my treatment for specialize another program.
tough. I have alots of everything. I have pain suffer something okay.I seems it okay I am not sure when March seen I wait for patient. It is scary for me!

I am really terribles awhiles on worst cause trauma cause experience to issues on my health. I have alots of 3 months cause rough difficult. now it is okay uneasy I know cope. I wait for see forward it no idea my medication doesn't work is very screw up. I think so doesn't work my medication. I know risk high. I know easy I am spending to gym and alots of better engery. It is awful. I really my treatment for specialize another program.
tough. I have alots of everything. I have pain suffer something okay.I seems it okay I am not sure when March seen I wait for patient. It is scary for me!

Hey Travis, nice to see you post. Sorry you are having to deal with so much. Hopefully you will see some positive changes in your health soon.

DSC_0019.JPG

Alaska+2012+118.JPG

:drool::drool::drool:

Hey Travis, nice to see you post. Sorry you are having to deal with so much. Hopefully you will see some positive changes in your health soon.
I know. coming soon will adjust positive :) I know deal issues progress. I do patient. I miss to AD member I knew AllDeaf friends. I sure will fine take an time sure..

How do I feel? Put it this way-- if I wasn't a technology geek, I'd probably not have a lot of tolerance for endless questions. MiFi's, on the other hand, are another story.

How do you even.........

Feel pretty good. I should go to bed though.......might not feel so hot tomorrow

How do you even.........

Feel pretty good. I should go to bed though.......might not feel so hot tomorrow

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

You can't go to bed with all the genius's floating about tonight! :laugh2: :rofl:

You know it's bad when we can't even finish our sentences... :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back