How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
*shrugs shoulders and gets back to uploading bicycle picture*

I'm still on painkiller for tooth infection. I'm starting to feel better.

I am feeling tired... Everyone around me is getting sick! My mom is sick, a lot of my co-workers... it's going around here bad! My throat is scratchy... I REALLY hope I don't get this stuff! I never get sick... haven't been sick in around 2 years... so we'll see, I think I'm about due for a flu I guess! :mad: :( :doh: Hopefully I don't wake up coughing and hacking!!! :pissed:

I am feeling tired... Everyone around me is getting sick! My mom is sick, a lot of my co-workers... it's going around here bad! My throat is scratchy... I REALLY hope I don't get this stuff! I never get sick... haven't been sick in around 2 years... so we'll see, I think I'm about due for a flu I guess! :mad: :( :doh: Hopefully I don't wake up coughing and hacking!!! :pissed:

If you do, I hope you'll be up and about in no time.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound so comforting, especially since no one I know isn't ill. Since you work in a hospital, definitely get your flu shot, hoping I don't come down with anything! :shock:

Like always, having anxiety attack. It started when I was getting ready to go to the VA. I'm hoping my anxiety subsides because I know I have to get out there and reapply. Why must I suffer frequent panic attacks over even small insignificant things in life?

Like always, having anxiety attack. It started when I was getting ready to go to the VA. I'm hoping my anxiety subsides because I know I have to get out there and reapply. Why must I suffer frequent panic attacks over even small insignificant things in life?

Just take a moment to calm diwn. Dobt think of the why just relax. And you can do it. *hug*

Feeling so "sluggish"....got up too early and went to bed too late...but am determined to get out and get those leaves out of my flower garden today...for sure!....Picked up some really pretty Solar Lights yesterday...and it's supposed to be in the upper 70's....great day to be outside.

(Hug) Panic attacks and anxiety don't always have a "reason". Sometimes they're caused by chemical imbalances. Hope you feel better soon.

Do you have any meds for this?....I used to have panic attacks too...was able to break them by taking deep breaths....and one step at a time.....You can do it!...Be assertive to yourself, pulling up ur shoulders and saying..."I can do this....just because I can...and I need to do this...and I can!"....Be firm with yourself....Good Luck.

Just take a moment to calm diwn. Dobt think of the why just relax. And you can do it. *hug*

I have an appointment to get on hormones tomorrow and I have to keep my liver clear, so I'm unable to consume the vodka in the fridge. I have anxiety attacks very often over the smallest of things and biggest of things. Why do I feel this way? What causes it to happen so often?

Tips on the internet don't help calm me down at all, I've done extensive google searches for answers but turn up nothing that helps.

roasting+on+an+open+fire.jpg

I have an appointment to get on hormones tomorrow and I have to keep my liver clear, so I'm unable to consume the vodka in the fridge. I have anxiety attacks very often over the smallest of things and biggest of things. Why do I feel this way? What causes it to happen so often?

Tips on the internet don't help calm me down at all, I've done extensive google searches for answers but turn up nothing that helps.

Sometimes they dony occur for something in specific. Just got to try best and think that it will pass and you will be fine. Don't let it beat you abd just go on to do your things.

Go get somesleep if you can and at night watch Dexter. I jeed someone to discusswith. serious mattet such as the one of Rita and her boob job.

Can't I'm at work. Sitting around to do one more massage at 4. I may go get more coffee. Yeah def.

I finished season 4, Rita is for sure not getting another boob job. I totally did not see the end to that season coming. Usually show and movies rarely surprise me, I can usually see stuff coming. That ending was whoa!!!

Can't I'm at work. Sitting around to do one more massage at 4. I may go get more coffee. Yeah def.

I finished season 4, Rita is for sure not getting another boob job. I totally did not see the end to that season coming. Usually show and movies rarely surprise me, I can usually see stuff coming. That ending was whoa!!!
Good luck with the massage stuff. Abd you shall have more surprises coming on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back