How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm good today but Sunday is pretty boring. :zzz:

Yesterday after drinking Pepsi from the can my lips started getting itchy. Woke up with very swollen mouth. Took Benadryl and put cortisone cream on and waiting to see if it starts going away. Weird!!!!!!

Might consider wiping the can or using a glass altogether. Insects and rodents are known to walk or even do their business on the cans in storage.

I very seldom drink soda, but when I do I always wipe the top of the can. I saw a show once where this lady got deathly ill from rat pee off a soda can.:shock: Hopefully tomorrow things will be back to normal.

or use a straw

or switch to plastic bottled soda.

Bad suggestion? probably so. :lol:

Audi appointment today. Nervous about outcome and whether or not he'll take me seriously. I do pretty well in quiet (like the booth and his office). Hoping he believes me so I don't have to shop around for one that does. :-/

I will shopping at grocery today. :)

feel like sh1t

:giggle:...here I sit still in my jammies...resting from the weekend I guess...but feeling fine...gonna get off my butt and get some things done before it gets too late....

Hope you feel beter Caz!

Pretty good! Took 2 days vacation from work. We went out to lunch with my Uncle and Aunt who are in town from Arizona. They are so fun.

I am very eye black red sun worst. crazy times!

Pretty good! Took 2 days vacation from work. We went out to lunch with my Uncle and Aunt who are in town from Arizona. They are so fun.

hmmmmmpt!! And you didn't invite me!!! :P

Maybe next time. But ya know, it was only a 30-minute drive for me. It's like a 30-hour drive for you. :lol:

True didn't think about that I'll just steal a helicopter and land in your back yard :laugh2:

I feel extremely tired ... is it bedtime yet ?!?!?!

Hopeful. The video interview I did a few weeks ago apparently wasn't that bad after all. HR called to find out what my availability is later this week so they can set up an in-person interview. I also got a voice mail & email from another HR group in the same company to discuss another job I had applied for. Called that person back & left him a message.

So tired, once the rain stopped... I gotta do some walking outside as I am going to do Perth City to Surf: 12 km (7.4 miles) walk in August. (Other people would be doing 42 km (26 miles) marathon run.)

Reeling from being so sick last two weeks, dizzy, nauseous, nasty stuff coming out of two ends, can't eating, glued to bed, sleepy, totally wiped out. Hence my absence from AD.

feeling so happy that my daughter is here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back