How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel ok , no hangovers nothing cuz i had an expensive chardonnay, nice day here,, will takes dogs for a good long run (me on bike) they too crazy fast I must video them on the mobile and upload it to show ya all...

My understanding is that he is riding a motorcycle not in a car or truck. So, that would make a difference.

yup yup. oops I didn't mention it in my post. thanks for clarifying it.

about $25 total for gas to Toronto... hmmm that's around 6-7 gallons. my plan was to arrive here by bike... and then rent an economy car. much cheaper that way. I got Hyundai Electra. I believe one full gas tank should be enough for 3 days of activities.

Just got back from Cochlear Implant exercise- Swing/Latin American dance.
More of the same later-7.00pm Club Singles.

It is 2 am and I am icing my feet after a night of dancing in downtown Baltimore. I am ready for some ZZZZZs soon.

not so good,friend of ours 20yr old son hung himself and his 10yr old brother found him and all because his son never sent a card on fatheres day..soooooo sad waste of life. He knew his brother would find him and that is selfish

not so good,friend of ours 20yr old son hung himself and his 10yr old brother found him and all because his son never sent a card on fatheres day..soooooo sad waste of life. He knew his brother would find him and that is selfish

That's truly horrific, Caz...and yes, it's selfish to do that...dunno why they do it. That poor 10 yr. old kid.

thanks rr ,sadly my town going through bad time.young girl three young children and nine months pregnant killed herself and the three children two weeks ago it effected everyone

A friend's husband killed himself 2 days before Father's Day. He had 2 kids.

I hope you feel better, Kristina.

I woke up yesterday with tinnitus. I hate it. Makes me dizzy and nauseous. I only get this every few months. We hosted a birthday party for my mom yesterday, and I had to go lie down in the middle of it all. It's a little better today, but it's enough to make me want to cross my eyes. Erk.

Today's not been good and I hope to have enough spoons to make it through tomorrow. And, this is not the spoons you wash and eat out of.

The Spoon Theory written by Christine Miserandino | But You Dont Look Sick? support for those with invisible illness or chronic illness

Thank you...it gave me a better perspective of the disease as my friend has it also and she is just 40....Am hoping your family does help you Kristina when you are feeling especially sick.

Fixed it!! just logged onto Redbox and reserved it. Now I am feeling tittilated :D :giggle:

Yesterday after drinking Pepsi from the can my lips started getting itchy. Woke up with very swollen mouth. Took Benadryl and put cortisone cream on and waiting to see if it starts going away. Weird!!!!!!

Yesterday after drinking Pepsi from the can my lips started getting itchy. Woke up with very swollen mouth. Took Benadryl and put cortisone cream on and waiting to see if it starts going away. Weird!!!!!!

You never had a reaction to soda before?

What ended up being wrong with the car?

A bolt came loose on the car. My father thinks when it was pouring in NH, I went through one of the really huge puddles and might have hit something. I disagree, I think I hit the curb trying to take a corner during a detour but whatever. Thankfully it was an easy fix and God bless that neighbor of mine for helping me out too. Next time I need work done on the car, I'll have the mechanic look at it. I have to say that it's scary as anything driving through a storm like that. I just kept remembering something my uncle said once: "If you're driving through a small lake, keep going. Because if you stop, you'll be dead in the water."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back