How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking I will poach chicken breast for chicken salad tomorrow.

tumblr_mb5zlyNFmG1rxdkjwo1_500.gif

tumblr_mcobjwY6ns1rol1w1.gif

tumblr_m8n16tliAw1rd9osjo1_500.gif

Trip to the eye doctor was really "a trip"!...Some complications after taking the stitches out inside....then dilating the eye again and again...Good thing I know my way around town where I live....:shock:.made it home OK...but next time, I'm gonna wait an hour before attempting to drive again....Or put a sign on my car that says..."As a matter of fact, I do own the road...so get out of the way"....

Like a tiny person is inside my throat, cutting me with razor blades.

My husband gave me a cold...

Like a tiny person is inside my throat, cutting me with razor blades.

My husband gave me a cold...

two things of my feeling when i read your post.

i did giggle but feel bad for you hope you feel better soon. i hate that when someone gave me cold. my co worker was sick for four days in a row since sat. SHe is back today and she feels yuck. I hope she didnt give me one. :shock:

two things of my feeling when i read your post.

i did giggle but feel bad for you hope you feel better soon. i hate that when someone gave me cold. my co worker was sick for four days in a row since sat. SHe is back today and she feels yuck. I hope she didnt give me one. :shock:

I hope you didn't get one either. Summer seems like colds are even worse than in winter for some reason.

I hope you didn't get one either. Summer seems like colds are even worse than in winter for some reason.

I notice that yes my two friends' kids were sick and out of school for a week. :shock: my kids seem ok so far. now they will go away to camp next week. I pray the other kids dont give my kids sick. :Ohno:

Wirelessly posted

Feeling good , my transformation kit arrives today :) so excited to start :) I am going to lean to be more healthier me!

for some reason both my ears cartiledge on outer ear has collapse very painfull to lye on any ideas

I think so pressure blood serious, I hate blood pressure, easy faint worry faint out! rest

for some reason both my ears cartiledge on outer ear has collapse very painfull to lye on any ideas

Weird. I have missing cartilage in many joints due to arthritis. I didn't know it happened to ears.

i feel kind of releived to have one ONE article in a annotated biblography, 14 to go...but the first are the worst, i think i got the hang of it...1 article per day...read, analyse, describe then critique...not easy but now i feel its do-able...wierd to say relieved while i only done one, but still..mentally i think im prepared to finish it...if that's what im supposed to say.
not too bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back