How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't sleep much, tinnitus was brutal. Marley, my little dog, must be cold with her summer hair cut. Weird dog likes to sleep on the top of my head. Actually she is there right now.

Got half my cleaning done, taking a break and I will do the rest. Excited to see the kids today.

Missing my dad:-(

How long has it been? My dad died in Oct. of 1963 so it has been long enough that thinking of him is mostly a reminder of what we enjoyed doing together.

How long has it been? My dad died in Oct. of 1963 so it has been long enough that thinking of him is mostly a reminder of what we enjoyed doing together.

Six years but feels like yesterday. He was a wonderful father and friend. Seven kids, six-teen grandchildren and three great grandchildren. He was so proud of all of us. Sadly he didn't get to meet any of the great grandchildren. He would have been so happy. I have so many wonderful memories.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling fabulous ! Great weekend , art walk Sat and Sun seeing my friend who not seen in 3 years. End my night with a *kiss* from him ahhh ..Blessed!

Feeling proud but sad about my daughter. She has been excepted to Trinity College in Dublin Ireland for graduate school. I want her to go, be happy, but OMG I will miss her so much.

Sore and tired! Didn't hydrate enough yesterday and paying the price.

Happy. Totally enjoying the lilacs coming through the house. Mmmmmm.

Ticked off. Went through major puddles trying to get home in the down pour and think my car hit something (not convinced). Now I have to take the day off to go back to the garage to see what's wrong. I didn't hear any rattling but my father insists it's not safe to drive. Damn....

My neighbor saved the day. He has a mentally retarded daughter and I bake chocolate chip cookies for her every once in a while. He returned the favor big...he knows everything about cars....thank God for good Karma....

Feeling relaxed after a day at the beach...the sand , waves, and the smell of the sea air was great! Also soothed my sore muscles from my 11 mile bike ride yesterday. I love summers!

Ears are killing me; never fails when the weather turns to rain like this, it takes them forever to equalize. And the ringing is horrible! Can't sleep, and have to work late tonight so can't take anything.

Free! The Mrs. Is on assignment in Europe this week!

anxiety and migrance serious! lots of problem worst suck horrible patheic!

My neighbor saved the day. He has a mentally retarded daughter and I bake chocolate chip cookies for her every once in a while. He returned the favor big...he knows everything about cars....thank God for good Karma....

What ended up being wrong with the car?

Ears are killing me; never fails when the weather turns to rain like this, it takes them forever to equalize. And the ringing is horrible! Can't sleep, and have to work late tonight so can't take anything.

Did yall get the weather too?? I hit some bad storms on I40 today traffic was down to a crawl and I couldnt see 15 foot ahead of me even with the wipers on high

Did yall get the weather too?? I hit some bad storms on I40 today traffic was down to a crawl and I couldnt see 15 foot ahead of me even with the wipers on high

I got lucky; I have to work tonight in a couple of hours, so left work around 4. Got home just before it opened up. I bet you still had the people driving without lights, too!

I got lucky; I have to work tonight in a couple of hours, so left work around 4. Got home just before it opened up. I bet you still had the people driving without lights, too!

Yep you said it ... I got in the slow lane and slowed down people were still buzzing by me and I couldn't see them till they were almost past me ... it was bad one of the overpasses had what looked like a small creek running over the edge of it ...

I am feeling great! Enjoying this new journey of nutrition and eating right I am on transformation preview, my kit will arrive soon:) I been on 2 shakes a day and eating one meal. I ate a chopped salad with chicken plain for lunch it was good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back