How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

Caring for a parent is not easy. You been doing a fantastic job for caring for your mother and MIL. You deserve a great vacation!

Thanks - we are not letting her go. She has said no and so she stays with us.

Tinnitus crazy bad all day today. I think the AC and fans running all day has made it worse. Another long, long sleepless night. Tomorrow get to visit with my mom and goddaughter so I am happy.

Sun finally came out, so I am doing better. I really seriously do believe that I have Seasonal Affective Disorder and that the doc was right about it. It is amazing the change I feel just when I see the sunshine. For some reason, these "daylight" light bulbs don't make a difference.

Sun finally came out, so I am doing better. I really seriously do believe that I have Seasonal Affective Disorder and that the doc was right about it. It is amazing the change I feel just when I see the sunshine. For some reason, these "daylight" light bulbs don't make a difference.

I am the same way, Kristina. We have had so much rain here I think we have set new records. Not kidding. So it's been so gloomy out it has made me so tired. I slept for nearly 12 hours last night. That is very un-like me.

Stuffy...plus the fact I'm out of coffee & cat treats...:shock:...the kitten is really pissed about it...after spending over an hour trying to wake me up and finding there are not any....She'll run by and smack me on the leg. So off to the grocery store in a little while.

Trying to find a long break in the rain sometime today so I can get out with my power scooter and get some fresh air..

Lazy. Was out last night past my bedtime & just woke up from a 2 hr nap.

So tired and unmotivated to do anything.

It's the weather. I think it's affecting a lot of people, myself included.

Just a sprinkling of rain here...off and on...very humid outside but went and got some groceries....glad to be back home as it looks like it's gonna pour since the skies are black.....our pets are wrecking havoc and since we got the kitten my doggie doesn't want to ride in the car....:shock:...lots of "Tag, you're it" going on it seems....

My attempt of getting back into shape. I brought a bike cycle a few months back. I was only able to ride the 1 day, 2 months ago between a busy schedule and raining days.

Well today, it's finally sunny and I was able to pull out my bike and go for a ride. Rode around 8 miles. Geez, I'm exhausted. Now understand it's been 17 years since I actually rode a bike. And for me to go 8 miles cold turkey, was gutsy. I wasn't able to ride the last half mile home. So I walked the remainder.

I'm proud of pulling it off. I hope I can do it more often and go even more miles. I miss biking as I used to ride everywhere with a bike when I was in my teens.

had food poisoning yesterday, lasted all day now im ok...but bit tired guess the body was 'busy' fixing...

So much better. It's 22 degrees cooler right now then yesterday. Ahhhh this is nice!!!

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling great! My day one of detox and drinking lots of water.

balance to time take an break few time :) happy time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back