How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exhausted, but in a good way. Moving lots of stuff and furniture, getting ready for more furniture.

Feeling good even tho' the weather his hot and humid and more rain coming...all week in fact...but am heading out to the grocery store and get some good steaks for dinner tonight...to celebrate as my son found another good-paying job and he is very excited....started today early AM....only draw-back is he will be moving out soon...*snif*...can't blame him for wanting his own place with a roommate tho'....

I miss my kids too. It just shows you did a great job raising him. If he can make it on his own and be happy, then we have succeeded as a parent.

i feel abit lost with myself, im losing it...study is taking me over the edge...thats why i been cracking wisecracks here as in 'releasing the tensions', and i feel real lonely in real life.
i try not to worry about it all the time, just also feeling like David vs Golaith at the university staff (my own supervisor is a right b - i ti ch, she's a nasty piece of work, just one of the cunning control freaks she is, i cant stand it...but theres sweet piss all i can do about it....except i have to work my butt off REALLY hard this year....boy so sory if been cracking nearly an obnoxious jokes time to time, its just me trying to cope and trying to keep freinds here, as right now that is all I have. so forgive me. and I will keep working hard.
and at same time, im trying hard to remember who i am, its scary that i feel a bit spaced out at times, for no reasons, and no drugs involved apart from the medication (citalopram which works well but it seems to be maybe, too well that making me go funny, im gonna seek advice with doctor see if i can withdrawl or cut it down slowly , those type of drugs are NOT to be stop straight away, bad reactions happens i know this...

oh well
but yeah, thats what im feeling like today, abit worried about stress and that asshole at the university who's extremely unhelpful and she's getting away with it, I hate it, but love the subject that I do, but when im stuck its like Who the hell can i talk to? its like a flipping fridge on my chest...

i feel abit lost with myself, im losing it...study is taking me over the edge...thats why i been cracking wisecracks here as in 'releasing the tensions', and i feel real lonely in real life.
i try not to worry about it all the time, just also feeling like David vs Golaith at the university staff (my own supervisor is a right b - i ti ch, she's a nasty piece of work, just one of the cunning control freaks she is, i cant stand it...but theres sweet piss all i can do about it....except i have to work my butt off REALLY hard this year....boy so sory if been cracking nearly an obnoxious jokes time to time, its just me trying to cope and trying to keep freinds here, as right now that is all I have. so forgive me. and I will keep working hard.
and at same time, im trying hard to remember who i am, its scary that i feel a bit spaced out at times, for no reasons, and no drugs involved apart from the medication (citalopram which works well but it seems to be maybe, too well that making me go funny, im gonna seek advice with doctor see if i can withdrawl or cut it down slowly , those type of drugs are NOT to be stop straight away, bad reactions happens i know this...

oh well
but yeah, thats what im feeling like today, abit worried about stress and that asshole at the university who's extremely unhelpful and she's getting away with it, I hate it, but love the subject that I do, but when im stuck its like Who the hell can i talk to? its like a flipping fridge on my chest...

:cry:...wish I could take ya bowling or something Grummer...trust me, tomorrow is another day...get outside and enjoy the scenery....things will look up sooner or later. :wave:

:cry:...wish I could take ya bowling or something Grummer...trust me, tomorrow is another day...get outside and enjoy the scenery....things will look up sooner or later. :wave:

thanks RR
:cuddle:
i wll take the dogs for a good long walk ,its nice and sunny today = has been raining for last few days , so yep will take advantage of that.
Coco been 'nagging' me to go for walks i was too busy, i feel bad for her, so I will make it up and get that fresh air, outlook as you suggested

yea, its just hard at the moment , dammit , I will go outside now

oh well

Your fine here if ya need to vent go for it no one will mind :) and keep up the good work with the schooling it will pay off in the future just take it one day at a time :cheers:

serious on alots of rest, pretty work out. pretty alots of work uneasy. it is very tired for me work

Been up since 5:30AM....went to bed at 3AM....looks like my oldest son is ready to throw in the towel with his g/f....:roll:...and I'm the referee....just don't think my boys are gonna live on their own for awhile....I'm ready for a Caribbean Cruise and stay gone for a year....:giggle:

Stay gone in the Caribbean a year .. that sounds pretty good. :giggle:

Do you mind that they might be staying with you a while?

Exhausted.

Burned out.

Need a vacation....on an island with no one but Wilson for a long time.....

Exhausted.

Burned out.

Need a vacation....on an island with no one but Wilson for a long time.....

I'm already 1/2way crazy like that, so that island with Wilson sounds like a good idea. :)

Kidding aside, I hope you're ok.

Stay gone in the Caribbean a year .. that sounds pretty good. :giggle:

Do you mind that they might be staying with you a while?

2 still at home...my soon to be 19 year old did move out a few months ago....came back tho'....the oldest is almost 22 and every time there is a disagreement...he comes home to Mamma....just a lot of work and expense at my age......that Caribbean Cruise is sounding better by the moment! But with my luck, the boys will be hanging onto the ship when it starts to sail!...:giggle:

I'm already 1/2way crazy like that, so that island with Wilson sounds like a good idea. :)

Kidding aside, I hope you're ok.

:ty:

New job 2 months ago, took a new systems prog course, working with all new systems, new people, assigned a new project with 4000 hours worth of work, and it is already 6 weeks behind schedule.....all while doing a ton of remodeling in the house since winter...still not done....everyone is mad at me cuz I am not available to help them with their issues....time to start saying "no" more often....

If you read on the news about a deaf guy going insane and starting WWIII, most likely will be me...:lol:

Really out of things today. Too tired. Not so much into working today, but we now have 6 out of 13 of our servers virtualized. Took forever to resume the project, but now we go to doing 2 a week.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling a bit better , will be apt hunting Friday can't wait :)

Wirelessly posted

Frisky Feline said:
Boring.. Hope someone can create more threads on AD. :ugh3: :fruit:

I can tell lots of drama just read my post lol

Boring.. Hope someone can create more threads on AD. :ugh3: :fruit:
I went through hours of getting "database error" rather than getting to see any new posts. Not sure who all was held up by this in what locations. It just started acting better a short time ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back