How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Itchy. Iowa is the land of many mosquitos.

I feel achy all over due to the rainy weather we are having. Nice and cool in the 70's but going up over 100 degrees this weekend.

I feel achy all over due to the rainy weather we are having. Nice and cool in the 70's but going up over 100 degrees this weekend.

Our weather will be in the 90's all week and thru the weekend, with daily evening showers..nights in the low 70's....humidity is still a bitch tho'.

Feeling irritated today

Not to bad considering I was babysitting by grandson yesterday.

Wirelessly posted

Ok , so far. I have to find a full time quick! I have to move soon :) all good except need an extra income my current job won't pay the rent.

Hubby and I both had our eye exams today. I was really excited about ordering my new glasses. Everytime I get new glasses it's a big ordeal since my prescription is very sensitive. When I got home we looked at my RX from 2009 and this new RX is weaker even though the doctor said it was stronger. So now I am not so excited and am anticipating the new glasses won't be correct when they come in. Sure hope I am wrong, I need new glasses desperately.

oh I guess I'm feeling aight except for my hands. the tactile sensory is bit out of whacked cuz I rode total of 16 hours to Toronto and back few days ago (Fri to Tues). that means 16 hours of engine vibration. terrible.... terrible....

time to upgrade my bike to something nicer! and with cruise control.

oh I guess I'm feeling aight except for my hands. the tactile sensory is bit out of whacked cuz I rode total of 16 hours to Toronto and back few days ago (Fri to Tues). that means 16 hours of engine vibration. terrible.... terrible....

time to upgrade my bike to something nicer! and with cruise control.

Ouch! Hope you didn't mess anything up! LOL Take care of yourself! :hug:

Hubby and I both had our eye exams today. I was really excited about ordering my new glasses. Everytime I get new glasses it's a big ordeal since my prescription is very sensitive. When I got home we looked at my RX from 2009 and this new RX is weaker even though the doctor said it was stronger. So now I am not so excited and am anticipating the new glasses won't be correct when they come in. Sure hope I am wrong, I need new glasses desperately.

Not sure how old you are; but don't forget most people's vision moves out (farsighted) as they get older. Could this account for it? Remember the jokes about not a long enough arm to read something?

hell, id love to go swimming with you,,,but be warned i swim a miile PLUS i mean like thats my bare limits -weird i know but i can swim for ages

You'd love to go swimming with me?....that's sweet...as long as you don't pee in my Pool....or make those farting bubbles....

Gonna go shopping today for a new string bikini!...whoot!

again twice on increase migrance annoy. crappy pain. not good. soon longest not good! doesn't work better!

Sooo excited to go to PA for the weekend to stay with my best friends. She will take all of us boating on a lake. My kids are so excited too. Hurry! One more day of that workshop and it is pay time!

Sooo excited to go to PA for the weekend to stay with my best friends. She will take all of us boating on a lake. My kids are so excited too. Hurry! One more day of that workshop and it is pay time!

pay time or play time?

Or both? :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back