How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
pay time or play time?

Or both? :giggle:

Pay Pay time for all the hard work I did with teaching our future Americans. With that workshop I am currently attending , I amd others will have to teach our students to be engineers, read like historians, be researchers and more because of the common core standard curriculum and stem education. I am going to have to learn to think like an engineer, researcher, historian, and more.

Yep, any time I get out to have fun without worrying about the big responsibilities I will have placed on my shoulders as a teacher, it is pay time!

got a hangover , duh and the ear's ringing like silly...

Wirelessly posted

Feeling great! Got my Zumba fix and trimmed my hair and feels sooo much better cutting the dry ends.

Wirelessly posted

I feel a bit numb, thinking back on us Patriot ladies fans , how we liked the " tight end" in more ways than one lol Gronkowski and Hernandez were known as Hot & Sexy ;) such a shame hot (Hernandez) had to such a foolish thing :( I know NE Patriots will move forward and bring a good season:)

Started off Friday like a dtowsy subconscious zombie, after spending Saturday in covers, I'm NOW a trigger happy insomniac! My dog seems to have missed me since he is constantly walking alongside my legs followed by "the look"!

You boy are spooking me out! :giggle:

Started off Friday like a dtowsy subconscious zombie, after spending Saturday in covers, I'm NOW a trigger happy insomniac! My dog seems to have missed me since he is constantly walking alongside my legs followed by "the look"!

You boy are spooking me out! :giggle:

Your guns are making him nervous lol
sFi_machinegunsdual.gif

Muscles screaming in pain in my back, neck, and arms.

Sunday,i laid turf last week sodding cats from far and near crapped on it so i been hiding behind wall with hose pipe so far three goals right on the bums and they stupid enough come back for more

Sunday,i laid turf last week sodding cats from far and near crapped on it so i been hiding behind wall with hose pipe so far three goals right on the bums and they stupid enough come back for more

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2:...might have to put a little hot sauce in the sprayer....I can envision ya behind that wall Caz....:giggle:

Feeling pretty good all day...and thinking of someone riding an Ostrich...:laugh2:

Yea...from waterskiing... I am so out of shape!

When I could still waterski, it took me so long to wrap my knees and get ready for what would turn out to be a 30 second ski run:laugh2: I know how sore you can get from skiing using muscles you forgot you had. Ouch!!! I do miss it though. Not sure I want to take the chance after breaking my leg doing basically nothing. Plus no water in our lakes this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back