How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Energized and ready to tease ASL students!

Getting ready for our first storm. Actually quite funny that the news keeps breaking in with "severe weather alerts". We might get a little shower if we are lucky. Getting down into the upper 30's tonight. Have my electric blanket ready:) This weekend back to upper 70's so pretty much perfect weather. Love California!!!

Where in California do you live? I loved Northern California but I know it not the same there anymore.

I had a bad case of Martyrtis and it can only be cured by getting a hug from Marty. So my doggie came and took nap on me and I am 100% cured .

Finally feeling the aftermath of the tooth extraction is over.

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling good :)

Tired. Fun day riding a special Amtrak train along the Susquehanna River (MD/PA).

Refreshed, feel like a vampire on weekends - up all night, sleep all day! :devil:

Refreshed, feel like a vampire on weekends - up all night, sleep all day! :devil:

3rcq9v.jpg

I try to stay up all night on the weekends but cant anymore. Probably because I cant sleep all day anyway due to having a sleep routine from my job. I always feel like I need more sleep but when I try to sleep in, I cant.

I try to stay up all night on the weekends but cant anymore. Probably because I cant sleep all day anyway due to having a sleep routine from my job. I always feel like I need more sleep but when I try to sleep in, I cant.

i know feeling

i can't either

Feeling the pain, 4th surgery on the left ear....(Oct. 31st)....and inasmuch as I hate pain pills...I'm taking them now......Well. might have a Malpractice suite against my doctor...will know more Nov. 20th. Am sincerely hoping that I won't have to go thru that...but, if in fact, the doctor did prep my left ear for a CI Implant last year.....(closed the ear off)....hence the infection built up behind the ear, and luckily, I'm still alive.....Then it was done without my knowledge OR consent!.....I'm shocked!....and waiting on the doctor's office to produce a written consent.....

This has been one of the worst years of my life...looking forward to the Holidays and a New Year!

Feeling the pain, 4th surgery on the left ear....(Oct. 31st)....and inasmuch as I hate pain pills...I'm taking them now......Well. might have a Malpractice suite against my doctor...will know more Nov. 20th. Am sincerely hoping that I won't have to go thru that...but, if in fact, the doctor did prep my left ear for a CI Implant last year.....(closed the ear off)....hence the infection built up behind the ear, and luckily, I'm still alive.....Then it was done without my knowledge OR consent!.....I'm shocked!....and waiting on the doctor's office to produce a written consent.....

This has been one of the worst years of my life...looking forward to the Holidays and a New Year!
I am glad to see you back, and with enough energy to be angry. I hope you heal fast, and get good answers if you need to go forward with a lawsuit.

With all those deaf people that want a relationship with a deaf person and all ASL students that wants to learn ASL, I cannot believe that I had no date for Deaf Expo this year. It sucks!!!

Glad to see your back too. You really have had a hard year. Sending well wishes your way.

With all those deaf people that want a relationship with a deaf person and all ASL students that wants to learn ASL, I cannot believe that I had no date for Deaf Expo this year. It sucks!!!

Just start a thread on it. No doubt one of the students will jump at the chance to be your date for the expo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back