How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hostile .... very hostile ......

Some days you feel like a million bucks.... Some days you just feel like a food stamp. :(

i always have problems starting new thread,so i put this here and hope someone start thread...RR contact me she been unwell and may need surgery next week had very nasty infection and not up to doing to much at moment..
she sends best wishes to us all lets send ours back and she makes recovery soon...i miss her and be happy when she back..

i always have problems starting new thread,so i put this here and hope someone start thread...RR contact me she been unwell and may need surgery next week had very nasty infection and not up to doing to much at moment..
she sends best wishes to us all lets send ours back and she makes recovery soon...i miss her and be happy when she back..

I started the new thread for you so everyone can send well wishes.

1384026938394.jpg~320x480

Feeling a little old today. Went out to breakfast and the waitress asked if we wanted to see the "senior menu"........I still have many years left before I actually am a senior.

Hubby said it was because he looks older. OK I will go with that for now.

Feeling a little old today. Went out to breakfast and the waitress asked if we wanted to see the "senior menu"........I still have many years left before I actually am a senior.

Hubby said it was because he looks older. OK I will go with that for now.

I don't know how old you are, but lots of restaurants start at 55, so it doesn't mean she thought you were ancient! :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I am feeling much better :) after my ER visit all is good no stitches need.

I don't know how old you are, but lots of restaurants start at 55, so it doesn't mean she thought you were ancient! :lol:

I still have a few more years. The waitress was being very nice about it. I wanted a small breakfast and she said the senior menu had them. No permanent harm done :laugh2:

You are correct, a lot of places have different age requirements for their senior discount. Hey, when I am officially a senior, I will gladly take the discount. I deserve it.:giggle:

Just back from Cochlear Implant exercise-Swing/Latin American dances. More tomorrrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back