How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doctors changed my medications and I feel drugged...peace and love everyone!!!!

:laugh2: oooooh, sounds like they gave you the marijuana version of your meds... :laugh2:

So cold in the house since we don't have heat and it's only getting colder.

Feeling a little better and less pain today...so time usually takes care of it....but am still "pissed off" that I had to go thru another surgery that I believe would not have been necessary.

Feeling a little better and less pain today...so time usually takes care of it....but am still "pissed off" that I had to go thru another surgery that I believe would not have been necessary.

oh dear....:cuddle:

I'm feeling a lot better today, still unsure what I'd do...so much free time now, just submitted my last bit of this years' work last night , its unbelievable! IM EXCITED for this summer, not too much project this time, just finishing off last summer's work and im gonna have a REST, oh and take up running and swimming too...lightly - I am older now...so got to pace the 'get fit phase' a lot longer than when i was younger like what used to take in 2 months it's going take 6 months...

I am so full from eating :giggle:

Ok...so doctors decied the drugs were way to strong, so they change them again. No more peace and love.

So cold in the house since we don't have heat and it's only getting colder.

I was just talking with my daughter who lives in Ireland. Their heater stopped working again in the apartment she just recently rented. She is hoping the guy will come out tomorrow to fix it. I think she is being to nice and the landlord should have been there right away. She is wearing her winter coat and drinking lots of hot tea. The dog, Murphy got the heating pad.

1395343_10100987258338440_128532384_n.jpg

I am feeling tired! I want to go to bed! I need to take sleeping pills! Go Go Ambien!!! :D

tired now, just suddenly hit by some sort of post last day submitting buzz withdrawal syndrome...REALLY tired

Horribles anxiety is last weeks. It is wreck. It is not safe. I patient to hope be secure . I think so wait approval high authority nurse handle. it is serious it is awful

I seems better wellness now. it seems terribles now. crazy driver scary. it is panic attacktoday I really calm no reason happened .not enough healthy. I hope be modify to issues benefit.. I really find out what is happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back