How are you feeling today?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the hospital tomorrow early AM for me....infection...and another ear surgery next week...so many I've lost count....Hope to be back in a few weeks.

So behave urselves....:giggle:

Back to the hospital tomorrow early AM for me....infection...and another ear surgery next week...so many I've lost count....Hope to be back in a few weeks.

Sorry you are dealing with this again. Stay positive like always. We will miss you and your funnies.

Sorry to hear it. Good luck and come back soon.

someone's just poured down wet sand down my throat...supposed to be scared about the week left, no I'm just pissed off

feel apprehensive my town beach front closed off as bad storms are expected i live just yards away

I got to illness happeend unwelless. failure. probably serious. It happened I am worstly should be break to issues my system low haematologist level low vapic acid low and weakness and some issues problem!

Getting ready for our first storm. Actually quite funny that the news keeps breaking in with "severe weather alerts". We might get a little shower if we are lucky. Getting down into the upper 30's tonight. Have my electric blanket ready:) This weekend back to upper 70's so pretty much perfect weather. Love California!!!

Ahhhhh just saw the news and "severe weather" really did happen up the mountain. They got over a foot of snow just today. Hubby had to turn the heater on for the first time.

3.am cant sleep feel like crap..been rough year so many worries and my foot hurts

Wirelessly posted

I need an interpreter vent page lol

I am feeling tired.... but because I'm a nerd, I'm up studying for stuff I don't even need to know until next semester! :doh:

I am feeling tired.... but because I'm a nerd, I'm up studying for stuff I don't even need to know until next semester! :doh:

no :cheers:

and

no :dance:

and definitely no :boink:

and i give you... :whip:

as per signed on ..>>:deal:

no :cheers:

and

no :dance:

and definitely no :boink:

and i give you... :whip:

as per signed on ..>>:deal:

The :cheers: and the :beer: can not happen tonight, as on Halloween, I will be in Ybor City making that happen. :D

When there is :beer: and :cheers: there is ALWAYS :dance:

There is ALWAYS time for good :boink: and I'd throw this book out the window if the opportunity presented itself! :laugh2:

I like it rough.... so :whip: is exciting.... :D

I don't ever sign :deal: unless I read it all the way through, even when I "know" what it's for / about. :P I'm a smart cookie. :D :laugh2:

yeah I am sorry busy. I have problem on issues work out pressure. I have illness. I am not enough on healthy issues suffer sick approximate soon better coming soon. it is worstly. it seems not good. it problem weakness for me not enough for me rough! I have seems pretty rough!. odd for quality better stranger.!. I expect to improve! I didn't notice you. I will back on AD not sure exactly I expect healthy hope be better wellness! approximate it Soon better..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back